Daisy?

"Sir see, your wife is cheating on you." She said as she showed him the picture of Namjoon and y/n. You guessed right. She was the only girl who gave him the picture of Jungkook and y/n.

At first Taehyung believed but then he noticed that he was Namjoon. He got furious and bursted. "MISS JANG. WHAT IS THIS?!? ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVOKE ME?? I'M TELLING YOU, MY WIFE IS NOT CHEATING ON ME!!SHE NEVER CHEATED ON ME AND WILL NEVER IN FUTURE!! AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE!!?? Wait. ARE YOU SPYING ON Y/N!!?? DON'T YOU DARE TO INVADE MY PRIVACY!! GET OUT FROM HERE!!YOU'RE FIRED!!!" He literally threw the files on her face. He didn't wanted to, but she made him angry so what can we do?

"Sir we have a meeting day after tomorrow with Heesung group." Secretary Choi. said as he handed Taehyung some files. He nodded. "Also arrange a lunch with them." He said. "Sure sir." Secretary Choi. responded.

Heesung group one of the top companies in Seoul. Every company wanted to collaborate with them and this was a golden opportunity for Taehyung's company to give their best.

y/n's P.O.V.

The bag. Why does it looks familiar?

I dragged Namjoon oppa with me and went close to her. When I saw her eyes I remembered who was she.

Yes. The one who saved me. I found her. We followed her for sometime. And we approached her. "Hey, excuse me." I said. She looked at me but then she started walking away. I shouted "wait. wait." But she kept walking. So I ran and grabbed her. "Hi!"
I said while I saw that she was really beautiful.

Her brown eyes, her black long hair small face and perfect makeup. I looked ugly in front of her.

Namjoon oppa came running behind me and panted with his palms resting on his knees. "Why do you run so fast." He said. After he looked up at her he whispered in my ears. "Who is she??" "I don't know." I replied. "What do you mean by 'I don't know.'"

I ignored him. I realized that I was still grabbing her sand.... HAND. "I am sorry for disturbing you but do I look familiar to you?? Do you remember me??" I asked. "No. Wait. First we should sit down." Namjoon said as he slid the chair for her to sit. For me? No he didn't. He sat beside her.

She looked uncomfortable. Anyone will, if a stranger wants to talk to you. "Hi! I'm y/n and he is my brother Namjoon." I introduced. "Hi! I'm..... Daisy." She said.

Wait. Why everyone's name is Daisy??

"By the way are you a surgeon at First care hospital??" I asked because Taehyung dad's surgery was held there and mom told that there was also a Daisy named.
As I asked her eyes got bigger. "How do you know??" She stood up. "Sit down. Don't worry. You know Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim who came for tumor's treatment at your hospital?? I asked. "Yes I do." She said. "I'm their daughter in law." I smiled. "Oh. Are you." She became sad. Why? Are they bad. Are they planning to kill me. Wait. But why would they?

My readers right now :
I'm gonna beat this bitch up 😠🔪

Me :
The moment she knew,She fucked up😨