Are you happy or not?

It's been one week from our marriage. Taehyung is in his office and I'm getting bored at home.

Taehyung and I don't talk much with each other cause he is very busy with his work and I think he has no interest in me. And I am afraid to talk to  him because every time I try to talk he would nod or give small responses with his cold, scary voice.

Today I brought two movie tickets, so that we can go outside together for a while. And to convince him, I have decided to make delicious meal.

I went to the nearby store to buy things. Then I came home and started preparing for the dinner.

After I finished the bell rang. Who can it be? Cause Taehyung have keys. I ran towards the door and opened it revealing Taehyung.

"Did you lost your keys??" I asked. "No. I just forgot to take the keys today." He said, looking a little tired.

He went upstairs to take shower and I waited for him to come, so that we can eat together and to ask him for a movie date.

He came after a while and we started eating. My brain was just processing how to talk to him.

"Are you happy from this marriage??" He asked while looking into my eyes. "Huh??" I said. I was confused.

"y/n are you happy from this marriage??" He asked second time raising his voice.
"Yes, ofcourse." These words slipped from my mouth because of nervousness.

"You are lying right? I can see through your face. You are not happy." He said staring at me. I broke the eye contact and looked down. "Actuall -" I got cut by him.

"It's all my fault, I never behaved to you like my wife. I never talked to you properly." He said. I looked up, he was staring down on his plate.

He continued, "I never gave you my time. So from now on I will try to finish my work fast and come home early, so that we can spend more time together." He said and smiled to me. "Alright?" He asked. I nodded and smiled back.

He was smiling. I never saw him smile. He was looking heavenly.

"Let's go to sleep." He said and we went to our bedroom.

We both laid on the bed. "Wanna sleep here?" He said and I looked at him. He was stretching his arms out and smiling.
I nodded and went in his embrace.

He hugged me tightly and I burried my face in his chest. I can hear his heartbeat.

"I forgot to ask you.." I said. He looked down at me. "Can we go for a movie night tomorrow. I also bought tickets for us." I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Good night princess." He said and closed his eyes.

I don't know why he changed so suddenly. But it felt very easy in his arms. I want him to love me more.

Hi readers! Hope you like it. Be safe and healthy. Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode.💜