Trouble

I arrived home and dreaded going inside. I swallowed hard as I walked into the house.

My eyes scanned the room for Nick but no sign of him. My breathing slowed and I headed upstairs. I guess he wasn't here yet. I hurried and took a shower. I stepped into our bedroom putting on an oversized T-shirt.

As i put lotion on my legs I heard a creak in the floorboard. I looked up quickly to meet eyes with an angry Nick.

"Where have you been?" He asked dangerously low.

"I just went to run errands" I shakily said. I mean, it wasn't a lie.

"You've been doing that a lot lately. It's damn near 11 o clock and you're just getting home? What.the.fuck. have you been up to? Hm?"

He quickly made his way to the bed and grabbed me by my neck. Lifting me up and slamming me against the wall. I gasped for air.

"You know what's funny. One of my boys said that they saw you at a bar across the fucking city looking pretty slutty. And you were talking real close to some guy" He screamed.

He dropped me to the floor, I choked being able to breath again. He laced his fingers into my hair and pulled hard, lifting me up again.

"Who is he!" He slapped me in the face.

"Nick please!" I begged.

"I asked you a question. Are you cheating on me?" He pulled on my hair harder. I cried, hot tears rolling down my face.

"No! Please Nick I haven't done anything. I just went to get a drink that's all baby." I pleaded.

He stared at me for a few seconds. He pulled his hand back slapping me again but harder this time. I screamed in pain. It felt like my jaw was going to fall off.

"You are a fucking liar. A good one at that. When did you become so good at lying Bianca? Huh?!?? To ride somebody else's dick?!" He was fuming. I didn't know what to do at this point to calm him down. He's already made his mind up that im cheating. If I wasn't in so much pain, I would laugh at his temper tantrum. How could someone who's been cheating on their wife for a year and a half be mad at the thought of her cheating? It would be karma if you ask me.

"Nicky..pl-" I was cut off by another slap to the face. By now my cheek was raw and I could feel the blood dripping from my nose.

"If I ever catch you out of this house again without me knowing, I will fucking kill you." He spat. He threw me on the bed, taking his pants off. I looked away knowing what was next.