Chapter 10 [Stupid]

They twist the handle, opening up the door. The wind drifting through the window as they see me, asleep on my desk. 

"Wow that lazy ass bastard, telling me to do all the work!" Sennin swipes a hand covering Yuki before she could wake me up.

"Let's have some real fun." Yanipir smiled picking up a marker from my whiteboard.

Several minutes later...

"All done. Now we can walk out the room and walk back in with Yuki waking him up..."

"Ahh... what are you guys doing?" I rub my eyes just to see people walking out of my office.

"Oh shit!" Sennin burst finally releasing Yuki.

"HHAHAHAA." They ended up all laughing like crazy, falling to the ground as I just watched them. 

"Is something on my face?" 

"No, no, no... just look in a mirror." Yanipir answered.

I turn around looking out the window, I watch birds fly from the tree as I see the light reflection of my face with random drawings on it. Silence fell, as a dark and terrifying aura appeared. Suddenly the door slammed shut, as I turned around, the red shining from my eyes...

"YOU IDIOTS! <Ender Apocalypse>!" I take out my scythe, quickly activating the spell <Ender Apocalypse>. The room filled up in darkness, pulling them into the vortex while Yuki sat there afloat. 

"LET US GO!!" They both whined holding onto each other.

A few minutes later... after I cleaned up my face and we repeated that situation... without the attack.

"Anyway what did you want Sennin?" I asked, Yuki bringing my notes.

"This girl wanted to meet you." Sennin pointed at her, glaring her down.

"QUIT POINTING AT ME!" 

"Oh sorry."

"It's been a while, Orekei."

"Well, you've changed lots, you used to be so much more shy."

"I know, anyway let me join your guild!" She cheered happily.

"Why? You're such a pain now." 

"Ehhh? You're so mean to me." 

I walked over to her, karate chopping her head as a guild invite popped up on her screen. Yuki giggled and sat on my chair, "Ahh thank you." Yanipir said to me and continued. "Also, Yuki... how have you been?" Yuki looked befuddled, she blankly stared into Yanipir's eyes... I turned to look at Yuki, her eyes turned blank as she fainted. I teleported next to Yuki holding her up, "What just happened?" I look at Yanipir, as I pick Yuki up.

"I don't know... I was just wondering how she was, after all I didn't see her again since last month." Yanipir replied to me, just following me to Yuki's room. "You can take the room over there." I pointed as we crossed the hall. I laid Yuki down on her bed, and walked out the room as I headed down stairs with Yanipir and Sennin disappeared from the house.

I sat down on the sofa and Yanipir quietly followed along, I watched her worried face stare through the ceiling looking at Yuki's room. "How did you meet Yuki?" I interrupted her train of thought. "I don't remember!" She punched her head with a light tap, closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue.

"Well, thank god it won't be a long explanation." I cough as I stretch my arms.

"I'll be going out for now, I have a few things to work on. Yuki look after the house and you can do whatever Yanipir." I take a deep breath, before I walk out the door.