Chapter 7 [Breach]

Once entering the 3rd World, much more loot and lots more new crafting recipes especially for <Engineers>, new dungeons and a whole new world. We’ve been dungeoning for the past month now, we’ve gotten new equips and almost reached level 220, it hasn’t been that hard however once again, Sennin reached level 225 before all of us. I can see why he would be ranked as one of the top players in the entire game so far. Misa no longer goes and becomes the Illiphia Eretique, and many people say the Illiphia Eretique has been killed, we won’t know if she’ll return again. However that lies in Misa.

I walk around by myself in a forest on the 1st world, looking for a scythe that was unlocked when the 3rd planet was opened to us. Not many people are looking for it since scythes are the most difficult weapon to use; there are currently only 7 scythe-users in the game. There’s still snow all around the area, it’s so cold and it’s only February. I see white smoke every time I breathe out; it’s so cold I don’t think anyone would be around. I then see a young girl walking around in a white dress and she had black hair. I hear a howl from the wind then a screech, out of fright I hide behind a tree watching her.

It’s not even Halloween yet, I don’t want to be jump scared…

I follow the girl not talking, I watch using <Burst Vision> I try to scan her however it fails. I’m unable to see her name or anything, I turn <Burst Vision> off as I see her fall to the ground. Her body trembling in the cold, I quickly pick her up and find a cave to warm her up. Creating a campfire from the wood nearby and sparking it with <Incinerate>, I start to cook a soup to eat. I get a message from Cohan…

Hey Orekei,

Umm... I think I messed up, I’m fighting some guy called Shido since I blew up his camp… it was an accident, rocket launchers and grenade launchers are just so much fun. Anyway everyone else is doing fine I just wanted to let you know… THIS GUY WANTS TO KILL ME!!! HELP ME PLEASE?! I CAN’T DO MUCH!

Cohan… how can you send me this message while fighting an <Assassin> who’s trying to kill you?

I’m hiding behind my turrets; he can’t get too close right now.

Then, you’ll do fine, you have guns right? Just blast his head off.

What if I kill him?

You won’t your too passive; also your turrets don’t kill people anyway.

Okay, I’ll have fun.

Cohan seems like he’s having fun, I continue to stir my soup imagining what is happening with him right now. Just laughing at the thought of his battle, I place my cloak onto the young girl trying to keep her warm. I scoop some soup into a small plate to test the flavour… seems alright I scoop more of the soup into a bowl and leave the rest to simmer, drinking the soup I see the little girl sneeze. I hoped she was okay, so I hugged her to keep her warm.

Meanwhile with Cohan…

“LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY MAN! I MEAN NO HARM!” Cohan shouts and firing his guns at Shido.

“Then why do you keep shooting me?” Shido replies dodging the bullets and trying not to retaliate.

“BECAUSE YOU’RE SCARING ME!!! LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE MAN!” Cohan shouts continuing his cover fire.

“Then stop shooting me and I won’t be scaring you. How stupid are you?” Shido laughs at Cohan’s statement.

“I’m not stupid, I’m just scared… LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” Cohan replies to his statement.

Shido walks away and leaves, however Cohan takes out his rocket launcher and continues to shoot him.

“Why are you still shooting me? I’m trying to leave.” Shido answers trying to keep his cool.