Chapter 6 [Christmas Eve]

We decided to go do some raids before Christmas; Sennin was the only one who didn’t come and help with the raids. He just liked holding the fort, I guess. We’re injured right now, our side the gates of the next boss stopped by the guild, Amphitrite. A large boss raiding guild, that houses over two hundred members, we were injured by most of their members… As we continue to fight, hacking and slashing until their reinforcements arrive, I turn to see a large group of people running towards us…

10 minutes ago…

We walk into a long hallway, seeing the guild, Amphitrite waiting for the other members of their guild. We walk towards them, “Let us pass, your waiting from other members right? At least let us try.” I’d ask, trying to walk past them.

“This area is off-limits, none shall pass.” Their leader says to us.

“Well, I guess we have to fight back then…” I’d say pulling out my Scythe, the others do the same. I slash their leader and he falls to the ground.

“Let us through now.” They all prepare to fight and knock us down. The blasts of heavy magic attacks, strong blows and impenetrable shields, their reinforcements arrive running towards us down the hallway. We’re trapped…

I’d see a shady character jump to the right side of the wall, running towards us. He uses, <Shadow Step> running faster than the rest of the group, landing in front of us turning around and looking at the Amphitrite reinforcements.

“None shall pass.” He’d say as he raising his head, summoning his puppets and slamming his swords on the hall, sending an intense shockwave towards them. They all collapse to the ground as they get hit by the shockwave; it was Sennin, the dark aura around him.

He’d dash towards them, slashing them to near death, however he doesn’t kill anyone.  We get up to help; fighting back we hold our grounds and stop them. Soul casts <Rasen-Shuriken> a devastating blow knocking them all back and sending them to the ground. Cohan sets up support turrets to assist us and I cast enchantment spells to back them up. Misa goes around putting them all to sleep with <Sleeping Darts>. I swing my scythe around breathing slowly; many of them are surrounding us. I cast <Death Reap> an AoE spell that sends them straight to one HP; this move does not work on boss monsters and has a one week cooldown.

AoE/Area of Effect Spells deal damage to a small to large area of enemies.

They’ve all stopped, we didn’t kill anyone. As we heal up and push open the doors to the boss room, we are all tired. Cohan begins to set up 5 <C-486 Branded Turrets> and beings crafting materials for us like Mana Potions and Health Potions. I cast different resistance and enchantment spells keeping them prepared for the battle. Misa goes and activates the room as the boss appears, <Jengo> an orange and purple coloured dragon awakens from his cave, kicking gold coins and other treasures out of his cave. <Jengo> roars and flaps his wings pushing us back, Sennin casts <Voodoo Necro> a spell that inflicts <Break> a debuff, and deals a huge range of damage between 1000% to 5000%.

His puppets attack the dragon’s head and using its shields to block out the flames. Cohan’s turrets shoot rockets and other types of bullets. Soul casts <Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero Jutsu> this is a technique only works if combining both Wind Release and Fire Release at their maximum levels, dealing over 6000% damage and a 30% chance of inflicting burn dealing 600% per 5 seconds. The Black Arrow flies into Jengo’s mouth blowing up inside <Jengo> inflicting him with daze that knocks them out for 5 seconds.

We all being to cast spells and fight back, slowly depleting Jengo’s HP taking down the second bar, three more bars are left. Misa uses <Blossom Dance> a skill that makes the user fly around slashing the enemy for 4000% damage, also inflicting bleed dealing 1000% per 5 seconds, she flies around <Jengo> swift slashes connect each time, <Jengo> spins around knocking us all back and destroying all of Cohan’s turrets, lowering our HP below 50%. The heavy breathing we’re so close he just reached 2 HP bars, Cohan quickly sends out delivery drones with 10 Large HP Potions and 10 Large MP Potions, to everyone restocking our supplies.

I cast – <Dark Chains> a spell that sends chains around the enemy locking them in place, each time you break a chain dealing 500% plus the skill you use to break the chain – then quickly transition to – <Finishing Blow> the spell I use the most that clashes and sends explosions all around the enemy with no cool down, dealing 5000% – I destroy each and every chain, stalling for everyone else to heal, teleporting around to dodge his attacks.

Sennin casts – <Great Rasen Ring> an advanced version of <Rasengan> invented by Sennin with Soul’s clone, it can deal over 8000% damage also destroying terrain – obliterating one of Jengo’s HP bar. The orb’s explosion left a giant crater in the ground, the light blinded us for 2 seconds. Soul casts <Rasengan> combining both <Amaterasu> and <Blaze Release: Eight Slopes Curved Jewel> creating an orb with intense power, he jumps around and then teleports on top of <Jengo> his coat flying upwards as he falls straight down into <Jengo>.

“AMARASEN TASAKA!!!”

Soul shouts and drives the orb into <Jengo> almost obliterating his entire HP bar; I then cast <Void Freeze> pulling <Jengo> into the <Void>. I cast <Null Sphere> a giant vortex traps <Jengo> then an instant burst rips him apart turning him into pixels flying away. I arrive back in the boss room, seeing everyone sitting down and enjoying a picnic without me.

‘Congratulations,’ pops up and the room fills with colour, an announcement saying that the 3rd world is accessible. I laugh and run over to them, it was Christmas day, and we fought all night. We teleport back to the guild home just for Christmas, giving each other presents and take a rest.