Chapter 9 [The Blade Heroine]

The streets of town, where the NPCs roam… it’s the best place to start my investigation by observing suspicious behaviour. Sennin would stand with his back against a wall in a hooded poncho, trying to look cool. Sennin wonders what the NPC are planning now, since they've been cooperating with the really well for the past 6 or so months.

Sennin would walk around town looking to see if any troubles were started by the ... an explosion would occur as Sennin takes his second set, the entire building behind him obliterated by a single blow, he turns swiftly keeping his eyes sharp.

A dark figure was standing there, the figure lets out a horrific laugh the red eyes disgusted Sennin as he scanned the vicinity for injured or hurt players, many NPCs and Players watch however stay well away from the area.

"YOU'RE ALL TRASH! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" The dark figure rushes into a NPC his dark claws rippling through the air.

BOOOMMM!!!

A reaction between some sort of metal and the dark figure's claws, creating a smokescreen, allowing Sennin to quickly evacuate some people. A blade would slash through the smoke revealing a girl blocking the dark figure's claw with her second blade. From Sennin's quick analysis he suspects her of being a Swashbuckler, a quick attacking dual wielding class that has average damage but not strong defence.

Sennin helping the NPC away as the girl takes on the dark figure, she casts the , her blades light up as she swiftly strikes her opponent not allowing him to retaliate at all. With the final strike of this thirty hit , the dark figure would strike at the moment, this time her blade would push his attack away as she spins around his arm. As she does this, she brings around her other sword leaving a fatal wound on the figures back.

Sennin would get his puppets out preparing to join the fight, sending in only two of his puppets he'd stand and watch as the three take on the figure. Sennin's puppets would keep a flow of blocking then attacking trying to protect the town from any further damage from occuring. The figure would howl as smoke devoued it.

Suddenly the dark figure would disappear into a puff of smoke, it was a strange occurance. Sennin  immediately leaves as his puppets disappear behind him. Sennin doesn't notice that the girl followed him as he approached and entered the guild house. 

"Welcome home, Sennin!" Yuki shouts as she runs up to hug him.

"It's good to be back." Sennin smiles, "Where is Orekei?"

"He's in his office. Also who's that lady behind you?" Yuki replies as she looks towards the girl.

"What lady?" As he turns around to see the girl he met earlier today. "AHHHH!!!" Sennin screams as he hides behind Yuki. "Oh wait, it's only you, sorry about that overeaction." Sennin says as he fixes up his clothes.

"I want to introduce myself, but you left so quickly. Anyways, I'm Yanipir, a Swashbuckler, I also noticed this is the guild, Orekei made." She'd say smiling as she holds her hands together. She approaches Yuki and pats her head, Yuki giggles and then grabs Sennin's hand.

"Let's go meet Orekei!" She says in glee as she grabs both Yanipir's and Sennin's hands and skips along.