Two

You're currently in a bloody hotel room somewhere Europe. Blood scatter on the walls and floor staining the carpet, it was quite a miracle how you manage to stay clean despite your messy surroundings.

With a sigh, you sat on the sofa and lean on it, resting quietly minus the low groans coming from union members who came to assassinate you.

"Disgusting creatures"

Modified humans

The moment they appear on your site it always want to make you gag by their smells. They always have this stinky smell on them that could easily make you frown.

You look at the half dead creatures just waiting for death to come to them.

You thought union were quiet nowadays but it turns out they were just waiting for opportunities. Here you though you could really rest for awhile but it urns out a fluke.

You let out a tch, amused and annoyed at the same time.

Ah you're getting sleepy.

ring ring ring

Fucking timing.

Annoyed once again, you drag yourself up the sofa and went towards the bed where your phone is resting.

It was Frankenstein.

After Raizel disappearance, both of you decided to part to find him faster, but even with you two trying to find him, you could not get a clue not trace on where he was. You stay in contact once in awhile to check on each other, not that you need but it's better to stay in check just in case something happens.

Letting it ring for a moment, you eventually pick it up to answer.

"What's the matter Frankie? I'm trying to take a nap"

You groan and lay down the bed

"Nap? At this time?"

By his words you shift and look at the shattered glass door that leads to the veranda of the hotel room.

"What's wrong taking a nap at the middle of the day?"

you chuckle and close your eyes, not minding the dying mens a couple of meters away from you

there was a moment of silence, just your smooth breathing then he spoke once again

"Here I thought they've been quiet for awhile"

That made you chuckle once again, still your eyes remain close

"That's what I thought too. But it seems like where wrong or where right, something just makes them preoccupied"

You feel like the times where no one in union is bugging you, they were preoccupied with something more important than taking you down.

Then you open your eyes, showing off your (eye color) iris that stare blankly in the ceiling

"Do you have something important to say? I want to rest"

You said then eventually yawning

You plan to take a one hour or half an hour nap then leave, someone might walk in the room for room service and what a bloody sight to deal with

"Master is back"

That made you sat up, the sleepiness and tiredness long gone.

"What?"

You couldn't believe it. Frankensteinnwas never the one to joke around, even if he is, he wasn't the type to joke around regarding his master.

"Master is back lady (Your name)"

Your (eye color) iris tremble, hands shaking that you actually let go of your phone that gently flop on the bed.

And at that moment.

"(Your name)"

You held up a hand in your mouth

It was a voice you haven't hear for so long you cold barely remember it, but just by stating your name, it cause your heart to skip a beat

"R.. Ra--?!"

toot toot toot

The call ended??!

You stare at your phone that was on the bed dumbfounded. Was that a dream? Illusion? What the fuck?!

Soon enough in the middle of your thoughts, you receive a text.

Frankenstein:

Apologies, Master accidentally manage to press the wrong key. He said he will be waiting for your return.

Once again, you stare blankly at the your phone. Soon enough you let out a chuckle that slowly turns into a laughter.

He really is back and you can't wait to see and teach him more about this modern world he woke up in.