Ten

Curse left your lips in a different language.

You can't move, you felt your wrist and ankles bonded by something, whatever it is, you can't see. But you can hear and you can smell blood not so far away.

You knew you shouldn't be afraid, you have nothing to be afraid of, you knew you were caught off guard and was instantly knocked down but that was because they were holding your students hostages.

You felt stupid, and anxious. You don't like being tied up, it bring back unpleasant memories you should forgot.

"Why don't you take care of (First name)(Last name) first? Aren't she one of the top wanted list of Union?"

Your fingers couldn't help but to twitch

That's all you could do as you could hear them slowly walking towards you.

"Heh"

You let out a scoff

"Down to being so low holding hostages aren't we"

You can't see, but the smug smirk on your lips right now were enough to your enemies enrage

For the past couple of years, decades perhaps, this was the very first success abduction of you, you don't know whether to feel funny or mad. This stupid organization was using the people around you.

Suddenly you felt a kick to your stomach which cause you to gasp for air before letting out a laugh.

"You think that was enough to shut me up? once I get out of these shackles I'm going to rip you into pieces"

You said with a smile, though you can't see their faces because of the blindfold, you're pretty sure you're pissing them off.

That was good, you knew by this time, though you don't know how long you've been out, the attention was on you. You'll buy enough time for then to get in here and save you all.

"Oh really?"

Suddenly you left a thug, no, you felt someone grab a handful of your (hair color) locks

Lifting you up, causing your eyes to twitch in irritation under the cloth. You didn't dare show any sign of pain.

You don't really know, but for a very long time ago, you seem to have develop pain tolerance. Not like you are unable to feel pain, perhaps its just this kind of treatment was just enough to tickle you.

But that doesn't mean your body damage could say the same feeling.

"Then why don't you show us what you got (First name)(Last name)"

There you felt yourself getting thrown away by force

Soon enough you felt your back hit something, at the same time you slide into the floor, your blindfold slowly becoming undone making you shake off your head. There it finally came off.

"Oh goodness, if it isn't Kranz"

You smile at the guy, at the same time unknown to you a trickle of blood came out on the corner of your mouth

"Hmmm? I can't seem to recognize your people"

You frown

At the same time you're trying to get a glimpse of what's happening in the room. Two of your students are here, even M-21 was here. No wonder he went missing for the past couple of days, both him and Regis was bleeding. One man from the union side seems to be hesitating to step into the scene as they eye you with some how unease... and was that worry?

"Also, what a nasty scar you have there --"

He grab you by your face and slam you back into the wall with great force. That cause you to laugh, blood pouring down your forehead down to your chin.

"It was a cool scar, aren't you thankful that's the only thing you got not your head flying off just like your original squad?"

You smile sheepishly like everything was fine

He'll be here soon, and these shackles are freaking hard and was hard to get off, if they aren't you could have beat this punk to shit like you did to him years ago.

"Give up your soul weapon and I'll let you slide this one"

"I don't have it"

You stated with a smirk

You never have it, nor have you seen it. You don't even know if such thing exist from a fallen household.

There your face was once again bang against the wall, blood dripping down to your body. You felt nothing, but your body felt heavy and your eye lids where dropping.

"You had your last chance, where is the (Last name) clan soul weapon?"

"I have no idea what in hell are you talking about"

Even with such terrible appearance, the corner of your lips curl up

Your hand clench inside the bind that was keeping you still before lifting it up, and slamming it by force to Kranz. At the same time, the bind broke as Kranz fly away, slamming ito the building wall.

You let out a tch

"Disgusting creatures"

You stated while punching the shackles on your ankle broke

"Took me awhile to get those shits off me I almost fell asleep"

You stated, pushing back your blood stain (hair color) locks that seems to stick on your face

Then the door burst open.

Automatically a smile made its way on your lips as you look at your lover.

"Raizel!"

You wave at him

Joyful by the fact that your lover finally arrived at the scene, you seems to have been oblivious to the aura radiating around him.