Five

You don't know how things turns out like this.

First of all it's been awhile since Raizel went home with a friend so both you and Frankenstein where pretty much doing your best to welcome the important guest.

"Wow so you live with the director, old man and Ms.(Lastname)"

It was said by the orange head, as far as you can remember he was a student on one of your classes and of course his seat mate

You were all currently on the living room having some snacks with them. Though at first you wanted to hide in your room to avoid such issue or something, you were told it would be alright so you do show up and welcome them.

At the moment, you sat not so far away from Raizel and is quietly sipping a tea and is glancing once in awhile to him as Frankenstein talks with Raizel's friend.

It almost reminds you of the past where his very first friend often visit his mansion. Speaking of it, where is that man now? Ever since Raizel disappear you too never heard a thing about him. Did such a mess happened when you were away during those times?

"I'm really shock when I saw Ms.(Lastname) here. Are you perhaps the director's lover?"

You almost drop the tea cup you were holding as your (eye color) iris shook then turn to look at Frankenstein who had the same expression as you.

Then there was silence as you felt the back of your neck grew cold. We're you the only one feeling it? Feels not as yours and Frankenstein eyes meet once again.

Then you turn to look at Raizel and as soon as you did, your eyes meet. He then soon close his eyes as he took a sip on his tea.

You chuckle and said

"Was it too bitter? Here have some sugar"

You smile at him

He didn't speak, but he extended his arm that was holding his tea cup so you could gave him a sugar cube.

But here goes another hit.

"You don't have to be so wary about it teacher, we won't tell anyone about it"

Then he laugh

How could you laugh with him?! Nevertheless you let out an uncomfortable chuckle and shift on your seat.

"No young man, I'm not in a relationship with our director right here. But I do have a lover"

You smile at him

To be honest interacting with the high schoolers were pretty much a little difficult for you, because in your mind they are nothing but children. For you have such an age gap making it difficult for you to treat them at their age.

"Eh?! You should have said earlier teacher! Who is it?"

The guy one sit far away from you

But of course you couldn't said that out loud.

"Well, that's a secret"

You said with a chuckle

Little did you know a small smile made it's way on your man's lips as you said those words.