Fifteen

"Take me with you"

He then felt a tug on this clothes, making him turn around only to look at the (hair color) haired female he found not so long ago

"I have nowhere to stay. Please take me with you"

With the grip on his clothes getting tighter with no signs of letting go, all he could do was to think for a moment

"I'm begging you. Please take me with you"

This time, instead of looking down, your (eye color) iris look up to meet his glaze filled with tears, biting your own lip

"I don't want to be alone"

It didn't took him long to end the fight, but with a little explanation of what happened in the past and a couple of things, the fights and misunderstanding has finally been settled causing the group to go back to the mansion where they decided to stay for the day.

"(First name)?"

He called out your name as he went into your shared room

It was almost midnight, causing all of them to go to their assigned rooms and rest so they can leave by the next morning.

Having to told Frankenstein that he's going to go and rest with you, his right hand man then leave you two alone as he too went to his own room at the old mansion.

"(First name)?"

He called for the second time as he went to turn on the light inside the room

Still there was no answer, about to go out looking for you when he suddenly saw you sleeping in a sitting position on a chair that was facing the window, right next to it was a table with a book in it, your head once in a while nodding off as you breath quietly.

It was a very adorable sight to see, specially for him.

So he walk towards your direction, carefully watching you nod off as he went to brush away a lost strand of your (hair color) locks that was on your face. Making sure to be careful enough to keep you sleep and not bother you.

It was strange, but the feeling was long familiar to him. Still he couldn't get used to it, it has been a couple of thousands of years since he made you stay by his side, other couple of thousands, if not a couple of hundred years since he decided to kept you beside him.

And now he really can't imagine a life without you. A life without you by his side. It was indeed a strange yet familiar feeling to him.

Sometimes makes him wonder what could possibly happen if he rejected your request to keep you with him. He was glad he did, and he just couldn't stomach having to make you fall for somebody else other than him.