Thirteen

"My lady, where are you going?"

It was Frankenstein

"Well I plan to go on grocery since there is more of us in the house"

You chuckle as you put your sandals on

Although your body is yet to recover, it's not like you broke a bone or two, in fact all you received was a bruised and aching body.

Besides, you're now the type who likes to go out. Staying in the same place for a month without going out would be enough to make you feel depressed.

Ever since you wander around the human world, you felt curious, and that curiosity was enough to make you wander around the world for a couple of hundred years. Staying one place to another.

Besides, it used to me just you, then came Raizel which becomes the two of you then arrived Frankenstein. And now there was another three and if you add the two noble it was five. The family was growing quite big.

For a person who never had a family to begin with, it was new, but it was warm and welcoming.

"You are planning to go out?"

"Yup"

You answered your lover as you tie your shoelace

"I shall go with you"

This time you look at your lover who was already standing right beside you putting on his own shoes

Looking back and forth between him and Frankenstein, your lover let out a question

"Is something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing"

You let out a chuckle

"I just thought that we might stumble with your classmates or my other students"

You answered truthfully

Not like you don't want to go out with him, it's just others might question your relationship with him. Though you two might be unusually close, close doors. When it comes to your image out doors other people that knows your current identities might question what's between the two of you.

"Oh"

He blink

You then chuckle

"But I really want you to come. How about waiting for me out the grocery?"

Since you know how to drive and you do have a car, you could just come and go with him right? But come to think of it, it would be to weird to make him wait out side, but going together is also..

"Alright"

He stated and had a light smile on his face

Your heart skipped a beat, making you smile at him and offer him a hand as you stand up. Without thinking twice, he grab that hand and let you take the lead as you went out the mansion to its garage.

Having to drive to the grocery, the two of you casually said a word or two on the way before getting comfortable with a silence.

Soon enough the two of you reach the grocery, getting out of the car, you checked on him one last time.

"You could come if you want"

"Its alright. I'll wait for you outside"

"If you say so. But you can always come inside to find me okay?"

"Okay"

He nod

Then you enter, picking up a few things here and there, foods this and that until the push cart was full. But thinking it wasn't enough, pick up a new cart, making sure to paid for the first on, dropping it of in the drop and claim area before going on another shopping spree forgetting the fact that someone was waiting for you outside.

By the end of your shopping spree, with having the help of the grocery employee having your another cart in his hold, you push the other cart outside.

Only to notice the man standing from afar with a cat in his hand.

It was cute, enough to make you forget that man was in fact your lover.

"Ma'am? Where should we put your groceries?"

"Oh. Wait"

Having to snap out of your thoughts

You pull out your phone, putting it on camera mode. You lift it, positioning the carema to capture his image of holding the cat.

Click.

"Oh, you're done?"

As you lower your phone, he look at you.

So you smile at him, and said.

"Yup, let's go home"

You just found a new home screen.