Eleven

It might not be that obvious, but Raizel always watch over you except that time he went to sleep, in which he still have Frankenstein to ask what have you been up to for the past couple of decades when he wasn't around.

It may not be obvious, but he loves you. You're one of the beings that change his world and he was thankful for that. It may not be that obvious but he really do cherish you alot.

He never expect to meet you in the first place. Maybe it was just a coincidence but the moment he opened that door that lead to the basement thousands of years ago, what welcome him was a mesmerizing (eye color) iris he had never seen before.

He doesn't know what that feeling was at first, but the more he grew close around you, the more your presence felt comfortable and bearable. He grew found of it that even the former Lord take notice of it and would often -tease- talk him about it.

Even before his disappearance the last thought on his mind was, what could you possibly say to him for leaving you just like that while you are on your venture.

And he felt relief when he come back and you welcome him with open arms. He felt relief for he was still the one in your heart.

"Where is (First name)?"

He stated, setting down his tea cup with a quiet cling that was the only noise that could be heard at the moment

It's late, you said you have something to do so he should go ahead.

"Master, actually, isn't she supposed to come back with you?"

It was Frankenstein who was currently about to make their dinner

"No, she told me she has something to do"

"I'll give her a call then, Master"

"I'll do it"

He claimed and pull out his mobile phone

You've thought him how to use it, of course he'll know how to contact you.

First call, he though you're just not aware, perhaps you failed to notice your phone ring, because no matter what, you always answer him. You always does. Second call, there was still no answer, But he paid no attention to it and call for the last time. Still, no call was accepted.

Something was wrong, that was obvious for never once did you ever missed a call coming from him.

"Frankenstein"

Instantly, Frankenstein had chills. Knowing why he was called, he quickly excuse himself to traces your phone and where you could possibly be. Soon enough came back, it seems that both you and Regis was missing same goes with his two classmate, and was probably in the same place together.

It didn't took them that much time to arrive along side Seira.

If he was being honest with himself, he didn't feel that much worry for he knew you're strong, at you are powerful enough and is smart enough to know what situation you are in. That's what he thought when he was yet to arrive on scene.

"Raizel"

You wave at him

But he felt his world stop for a moment which only happened right now and the first time he met you. He felt rage to himself. He forgot that you are in fact, not as strong as he thought of you. It made him remember of how you look like the first time he met you all alone in that dark room, curled up in the corner. You're far more powerful than you were before, but he still forgot the fact that originally, you're a being that needed to be saved.

Looking at your bloody face, the way your hands we're shaking as much as you tried to hide it from him. He walk towards your direction as if he was having a peaceful stroll.

Seeing you right in front of him, just like the first time he met you.

"What a relief that you're safe"

Nevermind his picture

HAHAHHA

I just need his word content