CHAPTER 1

It was my first day at my bachelor's college. The student in me is super excited but the person in me is somewhat nervous. I packed my bag and headed to college. The Gaint entrance gate was like opening its arms wide and greeting us and that was so stunning. Students took selfies in front of the gate posting them on IG with Hashtag which literally unnecessary. Everyone has friends with them to the first day, I was Single and maybe that was another reason why I was a bit nervous.

I entered the campus, my block, and finally my classroom. There were already some students sitting in the class. Some have already started making friends some are using mobiles and I unknowingly entered the class and sat at a place which I felt good for First Day, the middle Bench. More Students started entering the class soon it was filled and the class was way too much Noise. Everyone took their Seats and none sat beside me, I became more nervous. It's 9 30 our First class is about to start and Yes Finally Sir entered with a Lightning speed that none noticed sir's entrance and were busy in their works I stood and suddenly everyone stood. He started The class, wait I was expecting some introduction to college or so like they used to show in Movies but No, he started Just like that.

I felt the low energy on the first-class itself. I don't know why but the class felt boring on the first day. I was lost in thoughts again as I always do in my school classes.

Minutes into the First Class, The class Door opened slightly and I could see a girl in her 18s nervously looking into the room slowly, she directly looked at me and waved her head as if asking whether the sir is there? I was stopped for a Second, Never ever in my whole High School No Girl ever talk to me or I talked to them, I am like a High fear Boy to talk to girls. This Girl I never even saw her face Directly asked me from the door corner. What should I say?

"Hey, you what are u seeing out while I am teaching here?" I came back to the world as sir pointed me out and made me stand.

"Sir...Sir...I...I...like" my voice stumbled, legs are shaking, heartbeat Increased.

"May I come in sir...." The Girl near the Door entered the class.

"Huh...Come in...Why are u late...It's the first day of college and you are late!!" Sir Yelled at her.

"Actually Sir I live outside the city sir and it's heavy Traffic out there So was late Please Forgive me, Sir," She said without any fear, straight out of the heart and with so much confidence. If it was me there in her place I would already be dead.

"Ok go Take Your seat and Don't repeat", Sir said and turned to the Board side and started Teaching, I was literally standing in the middle of the class and saw her going to her place she turned to me and sighed to Sit Down fastly as if we were already friends. I was nervous again and sat and what, Sir totally forgot about me and continued Teaching.

I looked at her in the middle of the class she was already looking at me and within seconds I changed my Look at the Board. I again became nervous and never looked at her. The class Completed and Sir Left and What He Forgot about me being stood at first and never asked again. Phew...

Evening 4, It's like the Final class for the day.

"Ok Guys, I hope you understood and enjoyed the class today, if u have any doubt about any topic you can call me anytime"

I came back to the Real-world with those words as my mind was already roaming outside. I didn't make any new friends or talk to anyone on the first day, except that one girl I didn't even see her face from the morning, I was too afraid I don't even know why. Bell rang I packed My bag and left The class, reached the ground floor and was about to leave the campus, I stopped as I heard someone is calling me and turned back, I could see a girl walking towards me as she came close I figured she was the same girl who came late to the class today, and what not my Body started shaking again, heartbeat increased, Legs are shivering again I don't even know Why, but it happened. She came near me that's the first time a girl of my age came that close to me.

"I was shouting at you from that time are you deaf or what?" she yelled as she took breathe and looked at me.

My mind went to Blanck, Words are not even coming from my mouth.

"I...I...Hi," I said which is literally an awkward way to reply.

"Oh hi, I'm Shilpa" she gave her Hand.

"That's a way to start a conversation You Idiot" My Mini man Yelled at me. He is always inside me all day.

"What are you thinking Shake the Hand You Idiot" Mini man again said. I took the courage and shook the hand, It was again my first time shaking hand with a Girl.

"So sorry for what happened morning, I didn't know it would turn out that way, and tried managing it and worked haha", she's going on Speaking as I am still figuring out what's going on.

"Ohh," I said, again an awkward reply.

"You will never learn how to Speak to a girl" mini man Already started shouting, "Now say No problem"

"So May I know Your Name"

"No problem It's ok," I said.

"Fuck you stupid what is she asking what are you saying, I cannot help this Buffon if he is like this" Mini man yelled again.

"Excuse me I asked Your name" she again asked.

"Sankruth...ah I mean Sankruth Rao," I said Finally.

"Oh, where do u Live" She's going on asking me questions.

"Here only beside only" My self-esteem Dropped hard like Stock shares with that Reply.

"WTF is that English bro" Mini Man

"Acha Ok, Bye My Father Arrived We will talk Later" She waved a Bye at me and Left as I am still Understanding Myself.

"Bye...." I said as she already Left.

This is Like something for me a Girl herself came near me talking to the most Silent man in the world who doesn't even love to Talk to People and feared for others and also is the Most Avoided Person in The High school and a Less Study Knowledge Person. Is this True, I pinched myself as I en route back to My Home.