CHAPTER 2

I came back home I couldn't stop myself thinking about her. I was just daydreaming about her. There are so many boys over there in our class, much better than me in every aspect but she only talked to me. Is this true? I couldn't sleep that night. Am I in love with her?

"Brooo... it's not even 24 hours you met her and you think it is love?" Mini man was questioning.

Yeah, he's true it's only been a day I met her how could that be love?

"But I could have asked her at least her Number instead I stood there like an Idiot" I was regretting myself.

"You are always an Idiot" Mini man.

"Can You please Shut Your Mouth, Mr. Mini Man?"

"Now stop overthinking about her and sleep we will see tomorrow." Mini man said again.

Yep, that's better, I couldn't resist myself for the sun to rise. I never ever thought in my whole life that one day I would be so excited to go to COLLEGE.

The Next day I was so early to the college that no one is in the class and I was the first one to enter the class. I sat at the same place I sat on the first day I looked at her place and it was so hard to take a look at her place so I changed my place to wherever I could see her easily. I was concerned about looking at her clearly rather than the board. 

Students started entering the class.

"Can I Have a seat here?", A tall-fit boy of my age asked me as he entered the class and approached me.

"Yes, You can," I said and moved a bit to give him space.

He sat beside me and was setting himself up.

"Hi, I am Koushik." He introduced himself, as he felt comfortable.

"Hello, This is Sankruth," I said.

I was still waiting for Shilpa to enter the class, as he continued speaking.

"I was absent yesterday, can I know what classes were taught?" He asked me.

"Seriously Bro you are asking about classes and teaching, to this Idiot" Mini Man came back.

"Oh I..I..actually...I mean Nothing Special Just the same Introduction to the first day and all" I tried hard to stop the conversation.

"Oh, Like they said about our college and all?" He kept on asking me.

"Oh Yes," I Stopped. He stopped asking me more.

I looked at her place with one eye, There's already a Girl sitting at her place.

"Whattttt!? I sat here just to see Shilpa sit at that place so that I could see her more clearly and who is this girl now" I was talking to myself.

I Checked the time It's 9 25 already and Shilpa didn't come to class. I looked down with a bit of sadness and looked at the door again, A girl in a pink dress entered the class as the whole class became silent with her entry and she was Shilpa. I was stunned for a second by her appearance, I again don't even know why, but it happened. She was like the sudden sunlight that enters the room early in the morning when you open the windows. She was like the coolest breeze that hits you in the spring nights when you stand alone on the balcony. She was stunning, She was beautiful and I don't any other words to describe her that day, that I just kept looking at her as she was approaching. 

She came to class searched for a place and started approaching me, My heartbeat increased, my body is shivering, she came very near me and sat exactly beside the bench in the beside row, Not beside me but beside Row. I then realized there is a bench which is empty beside me. I thought of seeing her in the middle of class so came sat here, but what not, she sat exactly beside me. What a Feeling!