CHAPTER 6

As soon as the College ends, we used to talk in the parking area until her father came and pick her up. In The evenings we used to chat and call and talk about something and used to timepass for hours. Day's passed like minutes. The feel is too amazing, I used to see this happening in Movies and I used to Dream about How I would talk to someone I love and pass the time. Going to college, sitting beside her and Just looking into her eyes and passing the time, Talk at the parking area after the Classes, Come home and talk again. Looking at her laugh, Smile, her presence is the best thing that happened to me in my entire life. This was my routine daily, after meeting her. She introduced me to her friends, I almost really lost all my Intovertness or shyness talking to Girls mainly with her, I became more fluent and used to talk and laugh like hell. We became Best Freinds and The Thought of LOVE didn't even come close, but it was there in my Mind. I wanted to tell her about this on a fine day, but it felt very early. But I made a Move.

It was a Bright, Nice Sunny day. Our classes have completed and we were talking and walking.

"Man, That math class was hella irritating re, and even that Sir, How could he even do the problem in that way, and when I showed him the other way, He said Mine was Wrong?" She was going on talking.

But my mind was in another place, I was thinking of how could I ask her to go come for a Coffee. Yes, this is way too early, but I would just call her in a friendly manner. I was in my thoughts.

"What do You say?" she said.

"Uhh..uhh...yeah...yeah," I said in a reflex, I didn't even know what she asked.

"What Yes? What do you think of that math sir ?" She came to the point.

"Oh yes, that's what he is mad," I said something.

"Yeah..." she replied.

We were walking slowly towards the gate, she didn't utter a word, either me. We kept on walking. I wanted to badly ask her about the Coffee, but no I didn't have that courage.

"Broo, You are just wasting the time, Go ask her.." Mini Man came back to form.

"Yes I know but how? How do I ask?"

"You keep thinking and she leaves, Ask as Just friend Bro, Go Come on You can Do this." Mini man was preparing me. I could hear Intense Background Music Playing. My heartbeat Increased. 

"Uh...Shilpa!!" I called her, She turned in the middle.

"My father had come, I'll make a move," She said.

She heard My call, and said,

"You wanted to say anything?"

"Uhh...Oh...Nothing I was just..." I Said.

"Ok Then, Bye for Now, We will...oh...tomorrow is Sunday right...We will meet Monday." She said and smiled and waved a Bye.

"Bye!"

I just stood there, looking at her leave.

"This Buffon...I said Don't waste your Time Bro, She'll leave otherwise, Go ask Her...What did You do Sir? Looking at her eyes...Uh?" Mini man in a sarcastic voice.

"Bro, I wanted to say, but she left what should I do," I Said, Justifying.

"Enough...I am not going to help you again, wait until Monday" Mini man said.

Mini man is in a very bad mood, I didn't listen to him, He was such an attention-seeker!!

I made my way back home. I Don't know what to do, I just sat on the sofa, turn the TV on, was watching some cartoons and wasted many many minutes. 

"You came home, at 4 and it's now 6, Get up, Go fresh yourself and come." Mom came into the room and was scolding me. I was lost in the T.V., so much that I didn't even realize I sat there for 2 hours. I got up walked into the room and closed the door fell again on the bed. 

It's been just 5 minutes in bed I got up to a Phone call, and it was from, Shilpa. I checked the time it's 6:15, It's unusual for her to call me at this time. I quickly ran into the bathroom and splashed water on my face and only then I picked up the call.

"Hey, hi, Did I disturb you?" She said.

"Oh..No you didn't, I was just..." I said.

"You were asleep??...!" she caught my sleepy tone.

"Yeah, I was just lying on the bed. Wassup any Issues?" I asked.

"No, nothing I just called you...I mean like wanted to ask you something." She said.

"Oh yeah...Tell" I said.

"Can we meet for Coffee tomorrow!!" she said without any hesitation in Voice.

I was dumbstruck. 

"Brooooo....!!! she is calling you for a coffeeeeee...!!!" Mini man burst out with a heavy dose of energy.

"Uh...uh...I didn't get you!!" I said, but I got it.

"Tomorrow, Coffee, We can Meet, Like it's Sunday No?" She said again.

"Bro...Bro...listen carefully, now Just say, "Ok, we'll meet tomorrow." that's it Just say this Bro....Don't ruin it now Just be calm and Say, come on." Mini man was so concerned about me.

"Uh...Ok, yeah We can meet Tomorrow, Nice." I said still absorbing what I heard.

"Great then, I will message you the address tomorrow morning. Bye." She said and cut the call.

"Bye!" I said as she cut the call.

I put the mobile aside and went to bath. I was still floating in the air, and dreaming about tomorrow. 

I came downstairs for dinner, as mom called me. We three sat at the dining table, having our dinner. The News channels are running in the background. Dad is watching the news and I was Lost in my thoughts. I completed my Curry rice and was searching for curd rice.

"Have Some Rice!! You aren't eating well these days..!" Mom was complaining.

"Enough ma...I am full, I'll just have some curd please." I was asking.

"You Should eat ma...you are young guy, you should be so energetic ma...!" Dad started his Counselling, as I was still searching for Curd and got it. I completed my dinner very fast, washed my hands off, and was about to go upstairs. I stopped and said to mom,

"Ma...Tomorrow morning, I am going out to the ground, they are playing cricket it seems, they wanted me to join." I was making my way clear for tomorrow's session.

"You made friends already, and playing with them, Good, Good" Dad from the other corner was saying without his eyes moving from the T.V. Screen.

"Yeah, I am going so I am just informing you, now Bye, Goodnight!"

"Sleep early ma...don't use that damn Phone. Ok!" Mom was saying.

"Ah...Ok ok!" I said, and ran into my room and fell on the bed, with my phone.

I was still in thoughts.

If I could say Is this my first date? I was lost in thoughts. 

"Just Shut the Fuck up" Mini man came back.

"You will ruin the nice mood again with your stupid overthinking. You are just meeting her for the first time. That's it. No more discussions or stupid overthinking. Just go to sleep". Mini man said.

But,

I was still in my thoughts.