CHAPTER 3

It was a boring math class the next day. Shilpa and I sat at the same place where we sat yesterday, the Next-to-Next place. I tried saying hi in the morning as she entered the class but couldn't make it happen.

"Okay Students, Now I am giving you a question and whoever does it first are going to get a prize", I came back to the class from my thoughts as Sir said this.

I tried understanding what problem and topic he is teaching but couldn't literally make it. I was just looking at my notes and fake writing. I looked at Shilpa with one eye she was busy solving the problem, writing the notes with super speed, typing furiously on the calculator. I tried looking at her notes and couldn't even understand what she was writing. I looked at my notes and started doing weird stuff in them. Drawing some random things, reading the fun facts that come on the last page. It's actually fun.

"Sir, The answer is 84.1423 x 10 power 5" I was stopped and staring at Shilpa like a rock as she stood and said the answer. That's a freaking heavy number over there. She must be a gem in all these I said to myself. Everyone including sir was about to clap at her brilliance in solving the problem as,

"No sir, The answer is 94.1423 x 10 power 5" Koushik, the guy who sat beside me stood and said another answer as I was still absorbing all the tricky math stuff happening in front of me. The whole class's face has turned towards him as he stood in the middle of class.

"What? How can that be the answer, but this girl...."

"Uh...Shilpa sir" She said.

"Huh...Yeah, This Girl Shilpa said it's the other answer?"

"Must be she was wrong in her calculations" Koushik said with a confident voice.

"No Sir, Mine is Correct. He might be wrong sir" Shilpa said as she showed her book to the sir.

"Sir, But Look at this sir, the perfect way to solve this problem is this" Koushik said and showed his book to sir.

"Ok Ok Stop, You both sit along and discuss the answer I will complete the next Question, this is wasting my time. I had to complete the portion"

"You......Can you get up and sit somewhere else for this period your friends want to discuss a question" sir pointed towards me.

He wanted me to move to another place to make Shilpa and this guy Koushik sit together to discuss an answer? Ok, Fine what else option do I have. I stood up changed my place to the next row's last bench where there is a tall guy with spectacles sitting. Shilpa and Koushik already started discussing and Sir has started another problem as I was still figuring out what has happened now.

"Hi, I am Nithin" The tall guy beside me forwarded his hand in order to greet me.

"Hi, Sankruth Here," I said still my focus on Those two.

"Good to know you brother," He said.

"Huh...Yeah, same here" I said with absent-mindedness in order to cut the Conversation.

Sir started teaching another problem as they both were deep in discussing the problem. I wonder what they are discussing like seriously a problem or something else.

"Why are you so Obessesive about her Mr. Rao?" Mini Man came back again.

"Ah...I don't know but it feels kinda sad for me I don't even know why maybe this is it, This might be the reason I like her or particularly LOVE her.

"Goddamn, this donkey started it again. LOVE? Seriously? How could you even think about it, Bro?" Mini man.

"Ok Now Shut Up I need to listen there!" I said.

I was still seeing those both, Shilpa was giggling a lot from the starting. I wonder again whether they are discussing or something else, Because a math Problem Discussion never makes you Giggle Not me particularly, How can one enjoy Problem Solving, I hate it from the core of my heart.

"Ok Students, Now note the problem here If you have any doubts contact me. And you guys, Did you get the answer, or still fighting over whose answer is correct and wrong" Sir said as he pointed towards Koushik and Shilpa.

The whole class laughed. Is it a joke? Should I laugh Now? What is the reaction for IAM NOT INTERESTED IN LAUGHING AT LAME JOKES?

"Yes Sir, We got the answer...I mean Koushik got the answer, Actually, he was right from the starting it was me who did the mistake" Shilpa stood and again giggled a bit looking at Koushik.

Ok, Shilpa, Can you stop your "whatever it is called the thing" and directly answer sir the value? You are wasting his valuable time!! I said to myself.

"Good Now share this answer with your friends, and you....what is your Name?" Sir said pointing to Koushik.

"Koushik Sir!"

"Ah...Koushik Good Keep it up" Sir said while leaving and left.

Everyone in the class broke the silence and started Murmuring as I stood and went back to my place. I looked at Shilpa she was busy talking to her friends and I looked at Koushik.

"How Did you do it, bro?" I asked.

"Huh...Nothing Simple Bro Come I will explain"

"No No No Thank You," I said avoiding That Math.

"What Did she say, bro, what were you guys talking about?" I was Curious.

"Nothing Just The simple I was answering her doubts she made a mistake here" He was about to show his book and the problem.

"Ok Ok Ok No problem I was Just asking HAHA" I fake smiled and avoided that Math again. I wanted to ask more about why she was laughing and all but it seemed too deep at the first time itself so didn't make it happen.

The day was finally done and the moment I was waiting from the morning has finally arrived, I was standing in front of our block near the canteen. Everyone Rushed into the canteen and some are roaming in the ground. The Evening Sun hit hard on my face and I was waiting for Shilpa. She said She'll meet me today and also told me not to run away. I was checking my phone every 2 mins for her message she seemed Offline. I checked the time it's 5 already and she didn't come I thought of messaging her but didn't. I waited there for 5 more Mins and Exhausted from the Sun, I was about to leave and as I moved a foot forward I saw two people A Girl and A Boy standing far away from me, I looked deeper she looked like Shilpa and Yes my assumption was right She is Shilpa. There was a boy beside her I couldn't see him clearly, I tried seeing him but couldn't make it happen So my Mind thought of other ways, I opened My mobile took out the camera placed in her position and zoomed in. I know this is a weird and not good thing but I need clarification.

As I looked at the Zoomed camera I was correct The Boy was Koushik and they were standing under a tree. I could see them laughing and talking nicely. I could see them, not much but a bit. I couldn't have a Reaction at that moment.

I looked down walked straight out of the Canteen area towards the Main Exit and Exited the college. I was walking my way home and Pictures are flushing in my head.

"But Bro Why? Just tell me Why? she is Just talking to another person and what's wrong with laughing and being close. Are You Mad or what? Why Bro Why? Mini Man was Throwing questions at me.

I couldn't answer Them.