Chapter 7

Aimen POV

"Do you Aimen Khan daughter of Mohammed Ibrahim Khan take Tabish Ali as your husband?" My heart pounded loudly against my ribcage. My hand unconsciously took hold of ammi who was seated right beside me. She squeezed my hand back I looked at bhai and baba whose eyes comforted me to say my answer.

"Qubool hain(I do)" I spoke just above a whisper . Baba again asked me twice I just gave my answer above a whisper. After taking my consent they moved towards tabish to take his consent. I still didn't look at him,I could hear baba speaking and he gave his consent in his loud confident voice.

I was made to stand beside tabish. As soon as I stood beside him, he said his Salam and congratulated. "Walaikumsalam aap ko bhi Nikah Mubarak" I told, slowly everyone started to come and came to congratulate us and the photography started. A while later guest went to have the feast.

It was just tabish and I at the moment, "you look breathtaking Aimen" tabish spoke and gently grabbed my hand in his and I slowly turned towards him and looked at him and observed his features for the first time intensely. I was lost in his eyes which held so much adoration.

"You look good" I told him to start a conversation as I was starting to feel awkward.

"Just good?" His eyebrows furrowed. "No I mean to say was.." I fumbled with my words on exactly what to say him when he spoke again,"Aimen I was just pulling your leg" and he started to speak about the guest were looking and all.
We were busy commenting when I spotted a lady directly looking no no I mean glaring at us non stop from a very long time.

"Do you see the aunty whose wearing a beige color saare at extreme right at the corner" while I was saying he was trying to look at her.

"Don't make it obvious, be discrete" he sheepishly smiled and tried not to be noticeable keyword tried which he was completely failing after a whole minute he found her.

"Why is she glaring at us like that?" He asked averting his gaze from her to me.

A wicked idea popped in my mind, I don't know if I want to execute it or not but my khurafati dimag won't be at ease unless I try it. So I thought give it a try and told the same to tabish, who eagerly nodded.
We both very innocently just like we are started to look at her for straight 5 minutes .

Feeling embarrassed she looked at away from us and turned away. We burst out laughing little louder gaining attention from few guest we just silently sat on our seat.

A while later bhai came and told us to go in and get out couples photos done. My mind went towards Rayyan bhai, thinking he might take our photos but he was no where in sight.

Bhai came along with some other person and introduced him as her photographer for the evening.

"Bhai I thought Rayyan bhai would be clicking our photos" I said him , as I was expecting him to take as he had done couple photos for almost every wedding in our family.

"No he is not, as he is on his way to airport " bhai informed making me gasp.
"What do you mean he is on his way to airport?"
"He had to go to Australia for what reasons I don't know, he said it was urgent" bhai said and went away and our photo shoot started.

Tabish made clear to the photographer that it shouldn't be very touchy touchy photos as we are still in the stage 1 of our relationship. There was one photo which I liked the most out of all.

 There was one photo which I liked the most out of all