Chapter 13

Aimen POV

The past few days everyone has been moving around bustling to keep going on with the shopping and other decorations.

I have said yes to His proposal. It took all in me to say yes. I eventually broke down in front of my family . They were certain conditions put forth by me, as I wouldn't be speaking to him until the nikkah. I wanted the nikkah ceremony to be held in our backyard with only immediate family members no outsiders. Chachu and chachi were supportive throughout I couldn't be more grateful.

There are times when I still believe that Rayyan deserves better girl than me, but if this is Allah's swt will then what do I have a say in it.

Today is the nikkah day. I have been feeling gloomy from the morning. I been up from the dawn of the day. The sunrise is a serene site to see. I now understood why tabish wanted us to see the sunrise. I forgot all my anguish and fears when I was looking at the sight.

Yesterday night I finally was able to let go of the guilt. I have also been meeting with my counselor, who have helped with my mental health. It help me realize that he deserves my loyalty from my soul, trust and respect if he is going to be my husband.

I can't betray him by thinking of another man who is now a closed chapter. I will never forget tabish but I must now perceive on who is more important.

I got showered and prayed for a healthy life for everyone. After I was completed bhabhi came in the room keeping my nikkah dress for the evening.

"Bhabhi don't stress yourself, need to take care of the little one" I took hold of the dress from her which is really heavy.

"I'm taking care Aimen you need to take care of yourself " she said. I hummed and took my jewelry out. Appi also wasn't here ,my little khala's jaan idaaya was not well. She has caught up with fever ,so appi need to tend to her.

Bhabhi was also wearied out with the festivities. She shushed me in the bathroom, to get ready .

The make up artist arrived in some time, and started their work. I didn't wanted to do all these makeup but appi forced me saying,I needed it.

I took an hour to get all dressed up

I took an hour to get all dressed up . Appi arrived in the room with sleepy idaaya I took her from appi to find her temperature still high. The makeup artist went away and appi took me to bed and made sit comfortably.

"Aimi you are good?" Appi asked.
"Good appi" I said trying to hide my nerves.
"Aimi , I know you have been hearing from everyone for you to move on . I'm not going  say any one that , but I do want to say is baccha I want you to try to make this relationship work. It doesn't work when there from one person it has to be from.both sides. Communicate with Rayyan,  speak with him when there is something which bugges you. And most important of all respect him and never ever compare him with tabish at any point of your life." Appi said . I carefully listened to each and everything she said.