Chapter 22

Aimen POV

The first thing in the morning was my eyes meeting his. He was up with a small smile on his face. I feel eye contact is way more intimate than the words. We held each other's gaze ,feeling secure in his embrace I leaned more to him. He felt warm and familiar. He felt solid and safe. I want to cling to his waist and bury my face in the curve of his neck and never let go.

I placed my palm on his chest where his heart beat lay.The rythm of his heart has soothed me countless numerous of times. Yesterday night was out of the world where he shown my importance in his life. He made me feel beautiful, loved, protected and taken care of.

"Have you fallen asleep?" He spoke in deep tone close to my ear his breath tingling the area. I shuddered as the memories of last night clouded my mind. The hues of red adorning my face.

"Ab Maine aisa kya kahan hain ki aap itna blush kar rahi hain?" He said pulling me more closer so I could look straight right in his orbs. I was too shy to say anything so I nodded my head saying no.

"Thik ho?" Rubbing circles on my naked back he asked. "Ji" I said as my voice croaked. The only thing which was separating us was his black kurta that he made me wear last night.

"I love you...." he confessed yet again planting a kiss on my lips. His kiss was fierce and passionate that I reciprocated it. He held the back of my neck and peppered kisses along the jaw and collarbone when his orbs conveying unspoken promises to mine before we were again lost with each other for the next few hours.

And I knew I belonged to him,not because something he demanded but because it was something I couldn't help.

****

It was almost 2'o clock when we came down to have our breakfast I mean brunch.
I wore a floral maxi dress with barely any makeup and kept to keep my hair open.

Rayyan was yet to comedown as I prepared  sandwiches and preheated the leftovers we had

Rayyan was yet to comedown as I prepared  sandwiches and preheated the leftovers we had. I was chopping tomatoes when his arms curled around my waist with his palms resting on my lower abdomen pulling closer to him.

"How can I help you?" He mumbled in my neck. "I was doing perfectly fine when an intruder decided to barge in " I playfully told him.

He turned me around in arms to face him and he rested his hands on my back.
"Is that so? "He asked ."yes it is " I replied .
"Khoobsurat lag rahi hain aap " he breathed in when he looked at my appearance.

"Aap zyada hi mujhe appreciate kar nahi rahe?" I asked clutching to his collar.
"Phele Darr lagta tha izhaar karne se ki aapko meri baat ka bura nah lagjaaye " he said with pure honesty. "What changed?" As I'm a curious person I asked him. ""You" what changed is you. Aap ko andaaza nahi hain ki how brave you are. To let go of something or someone is not easy. You put the trust in me with your soul. You chose to be mine with all you heart. That what gives me the courage to confess my each and every feeling I have for you." He always leave me speechless with his words.