Chapter 29

Aimen POV

To say Rayyan is happy would be a huge understatement. He was ecstatic and contented how things were settling in. After we prayed the shukrana prayer he ordered me to lie down on the bed as he would like to speak to his baby only. No one was allowed to listen to their conversation . Even I wasn't allowed.

When I realized I didn't had my period yet that was when it stricked me that I could be. There was a huge possibility for it. My period were never late. I was glad Rayyan was there by my side when we found out.

He spoke to my non existant bump saying how he was excited to meet him.
"Him??" I asked him picking it up from his conversation.
"Are you listening to our conversation?" He mischievously accused me with the glint of happiness sparkling his eyes.
"Mr. Rayyan Khan do you realize that you are basically speaking to me. I'm sure the baby hasn't developed its ears yet. " I told him getting annoyed at his teasing eyes.
"My baby is smart to know that his dadda us speaking to him" he came closer to me and gave a small peck to me.

"You are annoying me now Rayyan....." I whined as he was pestering small kisses on my face rather than my waiting lips. He further kissed my collarbones which were visible through my nightgown. He slightly nibbled on the area behind my ear knowing it's my soft spot.

"Rayy....Rayyan..." I breathlessly whispered to him. He stopped kissing and looked intensely through my soul. What seemed like eternity he collided his lips to mine awaiting one. We both losing into the depths of the intimacy.

*****

Next morning I woke with a smile on my face when I remembered the events took place. Rayyan wasn't in the room when I got up. But the sound of the shower indicated he was in there. While he was in the shower I cleaned up the room, changing the bedsheets and making the bed.

I went in the closet to take my clothes for today. I chose a simple lawn cotton suit. He emerged from the bathroom cladding in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist . He smirked seeing me making me blush and I headed to the bathroom.

After freshing up I came in the room to find him all dressed up ready to go to office.
I was brushing my hair when he spoke,
"We need to take the doctor's appointment. You can ask ammi or taya ammi to know which doctor to consult. Or you can Maham also. " he said making me smile and the tingling in stomach arose.

I shyly nodded to him. How am I supposed to say to them. It feels weird to say I'm pregnant ammi. I mean ewww. I was imagining various scenarios and all were embarrassing to me.

"Aimen..." he called out loudly. "Yes.." I asked turning to him. "Were are you lost? This is the third time I'm calling you." He said coming closer to me.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked checking my forehead with the back of his hand. "What I'm I going to say to them ." I told him.

"That you are pregnant. " he told as ot was the obvious thing in the world.
"Rayyan it won't be easy.." I whined to him. He made me sit on the bed and sat on his knees facing me brushing my hair away from my face. And patting on my stomach reminding not to stress my self.

We came down for breakfast. Rayyan have tightly held me through the stairs. It was funny how more protective he have become. Phele hi protective hain ab aur over protective hogaya hain.

We sat on the table with everyone else. Sarah appi was serving to zayd bhai his breakfast. Chachu and chachi have already started their breakfast. We said our salam and sat down to have breakfast.

Rayyan served himself and was about to serve me when I said "I will serve myself."
Breakfast included cereals, roti and aloo sabzi and bhendi. The mere sight of this was making me feel extremely uncomfortable. I took the first morsel and the nausea seemed to have activated.