Dick Pillow

—Next Morning—

I wake up to a beam of sunlight shining in my eyes, along with a stiff pain in my neck. Thats when I realise I'm still in Taehyung's living room. Damn it, me and Jungkook stayed up late to talk last night and I must have drifted off. Just when I wanna question if he left, I look down to see bunny boys sleepy head resting on my lap.

Last night didn't go too great, but I'm just glad it didn't turn out like my dream, in fact scratch that I'm not glad, I'm mother trucking super duper fricking relieved !! Of course Jungkook still shared some worried thoughts, but he was still supportive which is all I could ever ask for.

—1 hour later—

I continue to flick through the channels on Taehyung's tv. So far I've watched two episodes of friends, one of Riverdale, and now I'm debating whether to watch The Office. Jungkooks still fast asleep on my lap, that is until his phone starts ringing. Scrunching up his face his fiddles to grab it, hitting the power button to end the call. I smile, watching him cosy back against my thighs like a little puppy dog.

"Kooks" I ruffle his hair. "Kooks come on"

"Mmm 5 more minutes Mom"

Oh no he just didn't.

"Kooks wake up" I nudge my thigh until he stirs awake. Aww no I made the puppy upset. Grunting he he finds the strength to lift his body up, now facing me with a sleepy facial expression. "What time is it ?" He murmurs.

"Ermm—." I reach for the coffee table where my phone rests and tap the home button. "8:57. That was probably your mom ringing to see where you are"

Sighing the boy just keeps his eyes closed, his body slightly swaying as it hovers on all fours. "Ok" he mutters. "I should probably head home"

I chuckle. "Yeah maybe"

Just when I think Jungkooks about to get up, he crawls close to me before planting a kiss on my lips. My eyes widen to the size of golf balls, and that's when I feel my entire body tingling all over, damn I think my toes may even be curling..

Keeping his eyes closed Jungkook just continues to press his lips against mine, that is, until he realises he's actually kissing me.

He pulls away. "Shit...I'm sorry" he looks down and shakes his head. "I'm still half asleep I didn't even think—."

"It's fine"

Lifting his head he looks at me with half open eyes. "I don't know why I did that...I guess it's just an old habit from when used I kiss you every morning before class—."

"Y-yeah I remember" I cut him off.

"Sorry" he lightly smiles. "I babble a lot don't i"