Us

—4 weeks later—

—7:37pm—

"Violet"

"Up here" I call, continuing to fold away some clothes in my room before Jungkook enters inside.

"Everything was fine, Jihyun fell asleep in the car, my mom put him straight to bed"

"And you're sure she doesn't mind looking after him again?"

"Yeah she's fine with it, pretty sure she's starting to love the little guy more then me"

Smiling I head to my wardrobe to place my clothes back inside. After Jihyun was born, I decided to move out of Taehyung's and back home. I needed the room for the baby, and Jungkook has been staying with me a lot so I'm not on my own.

Some nights we stay at Jungkooks, and Mrs Jeon has been helping out a lot, coaching me in a way for the new life of motherhood. She also babysits him a lot so me and Jungkook can have a break now and again, but most of the time we deny to the offer due to the fact we miss Jihyun too much.

"He did the cutest thing before by the way. When I was fastening him in his car seat; he grabbed hold of my finger and squoze it. Little guys got some strength on him"

"Probs gets that from you" I grin.

Oh yeah.

Some news you may like to hear :)

Turns out the dna test was wrong due to human error, Jungkook is Jihyuns dad; not Kai :) I knew it from the second I looked into those doe eye, a similarity like that doesn't just happen by coincidence, those are some pure ass Jeon genes

"So I'm gonna get dinner started" Jungkook speaks.

"K I'll be down soon"

"Oh by the way, I got an email about classes next semester. Everyone's timetables have changed which means so will our free periods."

Yup. Me and Jungkook are still continuing our education. Whenever we have a class, little Jihyun will either stay with Jungkooks mom, or Taehyungs mom for the day. They fight over him a lot, but I guess it's just because he's so darn cute! Plus, I'm not even joking but the little guy rarely ever cries, seriously, it's creepy at times but a god sent.

My mom still doesn't know about anything, but I doubt she'll even be around enough to find out. Every few weeks she sends me a text from her hotel stays, just to check on how I'm doing; and I've replied with the phrase "fine and you ?" So many times that it's actually become automated in my replies.