Kims Wedding Aniversary

—3 weeks later—

—3 weeks later—

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

—8:02pm—

I walk into the venue, and my god, is this an anniversary party or a night club ? Music is blasting and there's even a DJ on the dance floor.

"Violet darling !"

Turning round I see Taehyung's mom hurrying towards me; a bright smile on her face before she pulls me in for a hug. "Happy wedding anniversary Mrs K" I beam, and when she lets me go I hold up the gift bag towards her.

"Oh sweetie you shouldn't have—."

"Shush it's your 25th anniversary" I tell her, and i can't help but chuckle when the woman gasps in shock, now holding the expensive bottle of champagne I bought for her.

"Violet how much did this cost you ?!"

"Never mind that" I say, and of course the woman pulls me in for a second hug, along with a few kisses to my cheek. Honestly I love the Kim's, they're the family I never had so splashing out on champagne is the least I can do for them.

We chat for a couple of minutes before I begin my search for her son. Hmm, in a room full of people, where would my weird ass best friend be ?

Of course, the bar.

I make my way over and to no surprise I spot both him and Jungkook doing a shot together, and of course Jungkooks face is an absolute picture

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I make my way over and to no surprise I spot both him and Jungkook doing a shot together, and of course Jungkooks face is an absolute picture.

"Still hate alcohol ?" I smirk and catch both their attention.

"Heyyyyy" Taehyung beams with a goofy grin before pulling me close, and from the multiple empty shot glasses and vodka breath I can tell he's one last sip away from being wasted.

"You look nice" Jungkook compliments me.

"Thanks, so do you" I grin.

"Eh hm"

"You look good too dork" I say before ruffling Taehyung's hair. "Anyway what's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here?"

"I'll get you one" Jungkook nods whilst taking one last gulp from his glass, before leaving the table to head to the bar. I take a seat next to Taehyung, watching him cringe before letting out a burp.