Busted

**Pics of the outfits the guys wore to the club

Jungkook thought that Jimin was going to jump out of his skin or have an honest to God heart attack while they stood on the corner of the street where they were scheduled to meet Yoongi. 

 "Are you sure I look okay... I mean... like seriously Koo, it has been two months since he's seen me and I think maybe I have gained weight or something...shit Jungkook answer me, how do I look?!". 

Jungkook just stood there, looking at his friend who at this point looked like a caged animal all wild and bug-eyed, waiting for its next meal to be delivered. 

"Calm down bro. I already told you that you look fucking hot! If Yoongi doesn't drop dead at the first sight of you, then something is wrong with his vision.". 

Hearing his best friends reassuring words, Jimin took a deep breath and calmed himself down. He did admit that he and Kook looked damn amazing. He had opted for some light washed skinny jeans, black turtleneck, denim jacket and black lace up boots. He also threw on a belt with metal hoops that hung off all around his slim waist...ya know, just for effect. 

Jungkook on the other hand went for more of the "here I am fuck me now" look. 

Jimin had to admit, his best friend was one serious specimen and anyone with eyeballs would be attracted to him. Standing there, leaned up against the wall, Jungkook looked like a model. Wearing black leather pants, a black t-shirt with a cool design of a guy with a keyboard for a face, a fitted black suit jacket and black boots. Yep, Jungkook was ready for the night and undoubtedly, ready to get some attention from someone who didn't teach honors English.

"Oh shit...here he comes!", Jimin loudly whispered to Jungkook as he nodded his head in the direction of the feline-looking e-boy who was making his way towards them with a shit eating grin smeared all the way across his sneaky looking face. 

"Hey baby.", Yoongi said, completely by-passing Jungkook, grabbing Jimin by the face and immediately planting a kiss on his lips, as though it hadn't been two months since he'd last seen the boy. 

Shit, Jungkook thought, maybe this was a bad idea. He knew that after this, he would be picking up the pieces of Jimin's heart for months. 

"You boys ready for some fun?", Yoongi said, finally acknowledging that Jungkook was there. 

"Hell yeah!", Jimin and Jungkook said in unison, breaking out in laughter. Grabbing Jimin by the ass, Yoongi said, "Right this way then.".

The three boys had no problem at all getting into the club, as just as Jimin predicted, Yoongi and the door man went way back, and he just let them straight through. The club was packed. The lights were flashing, and the music was so loud. Jungkook loved it. It was just what he needed to get his mind off of Professor Dickhead. He could feel the beat of the song blasting through his chest, and he immediately started moving his body to the rhythm. 

"What do you want to drink?", Yoongi said to the boys. Eyes the size of saucers, Jimin smiled a Colgate smile to Jungkook and said, "Two "tie me to the bed posts", please!". 

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his best friends choice of drink. He knew the drink was chosen on purpose to entice Yoongi and to get him imagining himself tying Jimin to his own bedpost. 

Jimin just laughed because he knew he was figured out by his bestie. Yoongi just smiled a sly smile, kissed Jimin on the lips and whispered something in his ear before turning away to go to the bar. 

"What?", Jimin said to Jungkook, who was standing there glaring at him. "Tie me to the bed posts?! Really Jimin...Really!". The boys laughed and before they knew it, Yoongi was back with their sexually explicit drinks.

"I'm going to dance!", Jungkook said after downing his drink rather quickly. 

Turning around to speak to his friends, he noticed that Jimin and Yoongi has disappeared. Just fucking great he thought to himself. They were no doubt off fucking somewhere. 

"Thanks a lot Jimin!", Jungkook muttered to himself as he made his way to the dance floor. Regardless of what Jimin decided to do tonight, Jungkook came to party and that was exactly what he was going to do, with or without his best friend. 

The music was on point...people were dancing and grinding their bodies all around him. This was amazing he thought as he was lost in the beat of "All Dat", by Moneybagg Yo and Megan Thee Stallion. People were smiling and laughing and really just living their lives to the fullest. 

There were girls to his right who were twerking up against the guys they were with. The guys were standing there watching the girls clap their ass cheeks together right in front of their faces. 

Jungkook thought they looked like hungry wolves waiting to devour their prey. It was sexy...everything a club is supposed to be. People bumping and grinding all over the place, just living it up.

Just then, the music changed to "All the Time", by Jeremih. Jungkook was getting ready to leave the dancefloor to get a drink, when suddenly, someone grabbed him from behind by the elbow. 

Before he could turn around to see who so rudely and rather harshly grabbed him by the arm, a second hand came up to the side of his face before long fingers wrapped themselves around his neck, holding him completely still while hot lips pressed themselves against his ear and a low deep voice whispered, "busted!".