Some kind of way

"Fuck Jungkook!", Taehyung said as he stared at the boys defined back and tight ass. When Taehyung dreamed of fucking the boy's "tight ass", this wasn't what he envisioned...this was so much better.

Straddling the boy's hips, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hair lifting his head up to gain access to the boys ear. "Oh, little bunny... I'm going to tear that pretty ass of yours up! You are going to cum so hard for me baby.".

Jungkook damn near came just from the professor's seductive revelation, and when the professor latched on the side of his neck, biting, and sucking him as he straddled his ass, he let out a desperate and needy moan. "Fuck me Professor Kim. Fuck me now.", the boy groaned out.

Jungkook felt the weight of the professor lift off of him and then he heard him removing his pants. Jungkook heard the drawer to the table beside the bed open and something being removed. The next thing he hears is the sound of a wrapper tearing and something being squirted out.

"Bunny, I want you to be a good boy and raise that pretty little ass up for me. I'm going to fuck you now.", the professor said in his deepest voice.

Jungkook felt the nerves in his entire body heighten and butterflies fill his stomach. But he wanted this so fucking bad. Pushing himself up on his knees and elbows, poking his ass out, hoping to gain the attention of the professor. Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Pro-professor...", "Shhhhhh baby...shut that pretty mouth of yours...don't speak.", the professor interrupted him.

"Now...I want you to tell me who's ass this is Jeon Jungkook", the professor said as he kneeled behind Jungkook's ass tightly gripping the sides of the boys hips.

Feeling as though he was going to lose his mind, Jungkook didn't even hesitate before he groaned out, "Yours Professor Kim...this ass belongs to you... only you.", the boy was on the verge of tears, anticipating the first touch.

Licking his lips and smiling at the boy's response, Taehyung grabbed the ravenette by the hair with his left hand and tightened his grip on the boys hip with his right before he said, "You're damn right it is!", and forcefully thrust his entire length into the boys tight hole.

Jungkook screamed out as his entire body jolted forward. He felt tears run down his cheeks as the professor slammed himself into his ass without mercy. And just as Jungkook felt as though this was too much and too hard, the professor released his hip and moved his hand around to grip his dick and stroke him. Between the professor's quick strokes and his powerful and rhythmic thrusts, Jungkook felt his eyes roll back and his whole body hum with electricity.

"Fuuuuuck Professor Kim.... fuck.... fuck...don't stop...don't...don't stop fucking me.", the boy moaned out as his body continued to lurch forward, as he felt the professor's balls slamming into his own.

"Oh, don't worry bunny...I don't plan to stop fucking you anytime soon.", Taehyung said as he continued to slam himself into the boy's tight ass.

Taehyung couldn't believe how tight the ravenette was, and how his body responded and took him so well. It was literally as though their bodies were made to fit together. Taehyung was so turned on by the moans and filthy words coming out of Jungkook's mouth as he continued to pound into the boys prostate. Taehyung was mesmerized by the sweat that was rolling down Jungkook's defined back, watching it as it dipped and ran in all of the muscled crevice's that flexed so beautifully with each of his thrusts into the boys perfect ass. Taehyung had never seen something so fucking sexy.

The feeling of fucking Jungkook was too good. It was seriously taking every single ounce of restraint Taehyung had to keep from spilling himself into the boy just five minutes into it, and usually, it takes him forever to get off and at least some form of degrading or borderline abusive acts against his fuck of the night before that can even happen. Yet here he was, fucking the literal soul out of the most beautiful boy he has ever seen, and he is ready to shoot his shot just a few minutes into it.