Fuck You

A faint ringing sound woke Jungkook up. Ugh...it seemed as though he had just fallen asleep, but here it was Monday morning...and he was in no way ready to go to school and face Professor Prick. Jungkook was a mess all weekend. He can't remember coming out of him room except for once when his mother demanded he make an appearance for one of his father's business partners. But even then, he only walked to the top of the stairs and nodded, before returning to his bedroom. 

 He couldn't process what had taken place between him and the professor on Saturday. He felt as though everything was so hot and going so well, only to be discarded like he was nothing. When the professor hauled him up in his arms and crashed his lips against his own, it felt like something amazing was happening. But then...nothing, just cold, unnerving...nothing. 

 "Shit, how the fuck am I supposed to walk into that class today knowing that just 48 hours ago, the professor was fucking my mouth so hard and deep that I thought I was going to die?", Jungkook said to himself as he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. And where the fuck was Jimin? Jungkook had basically called his best friend non-stop since leaving the professor's loft in a complete state of panic. He needed to talk things through with the only person who wouldn't judge him or give him shit for being so stupid. 

 Pulling on his school hoodie and some jeans, he made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Looking in the mirror, Jungkook almost didn't recognize his reflection. In just two days, he looked like he had lost weight, and the dark circles under his eyes, ugh...they did absolutely nothing for his appearance. Great...not only do I feel like shit, but I look like shit too. Jungkook thought to himself as he splashed cool water on his face. Walking back into his room, he swiped his phone and keys off his desk, grabbed his backpack and headed out the door.

                                                                           ****************

"There he is...Mr. Jeon Jungkook himself ladies and gentlemen", Jimin yelled out with a huge grin smeared across his face, as he walked towards his best friend. "Holy fuck Koo...what happened to you? You look like death.", he exclaimed after getting a better look at his friends appearance. "Yeah, thanks for finally noticing that I exist asshole.", Jungkook bit out. Jimin looked down, avoiding his friends eyes because he knew that he had been laid up with Yoongi all weekend and unreachable. "What the fuck are you talking about Jungkook? I have been around. All you had to do was call me.", Jimin half-heartedly mumbled out, because he knew it was all lies...his best friend had in fact tried to call him, but he was so busy with his addiction that he couldn't be bothered. But, in his defense...Jungkook didn't text him 911, and that is their code if there is an emergency, so how was he supposed to know it was urgent? 

 "Oh...okay Jimin. Play it like that if that's what you need to do to make yourself feel better about ditching your best friend for some dick. And not just dick...that I could maybe forgive, but for Min Yoongi dick. The guy who has done you wrong so many fucking times it makes my head hurt. You chose him over ME JIMIN", Jungkook all but yelled. Giving Jimin a "fuck you glare", Jungkook slammed his locker and made his way to class. 

He didn't have the energy for Jimin's bullshit. He loved Jimin, but that boy was the absolute best at placing blame on everyone but himself, and today...today, Jungkook was not in the mood for his shit. Going down the hallway, Jungkook couldn't help but feel like he was walking on death row. He felt as though his life was over and the walls were closing in around him. Stopping by the boys room to gather up any shred of courage that he could muster, he leaned his head against the wall and took several deep breaths before walking out and walking towards his doom.