Plan

Jungkook woke up and quickly winced as he tried to roll over and silence his annoying alarm. There was no way he was going to go to school today, especially after the events that took place last night with the good professor. "Fuck!", Jungkook said as he raked his hand down his face at the memory that suddenly flooded his thoughts. He couldn't believe that he actually fucked his professor.

Like...out of all the times, Jungkook had plotted and planned on fucking with the professor's mind and even after the steamy times that the two had shared, he still honestly never thought it would go as far as it did yesterday. Sure... the sexual tension between the two of them was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and the professor is quite possibly the hottest man that God ever put breath in, but still... "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!", the boy continued as he processed everything. Now what the hell was he going to do? He was fucked...literally and figuratively and he couldn't face the professor until he cleared his mind, got his shit together, and came up with a plan.

Kim Taehyung sat at his kitchen table drinking his cup of coffee, contemplating calling out sick today for work. He had no clue how he was going to walk into that classroom and successfully conduct a class, knowing that he was going to be faced with seeing Jeon fucking Jungkook, when just twelve hours prior, he was balls deep in the boy, fucking the living shit out of him. "God dammit", Taehyungs said as he shoved his coffee cup away from him and replayed last nights events in his mind.

The way the hot little ravenette looked completely fucked out and totally at his mercy. With his soft raven hair all over the place, his giant onyx orbs blown out, his soft lips so swollen and red, the way the boy moaned and begged him to make it hurt...to fuck him harder. Taehyung felt his dick twitch at the memory and quickly stood up, running his hands through his hair, and forcefully shaking his head, attempting to rid himself of the images playing on loop in his mind. Deciding on a quick shower before school, he poured his coffee out and headed for the bathroom.

The day had gone by pretty normal, and Taehyung was gearing up to face the raven-haired boy in the next class. He was finally going to lay eyes on the very person that he had been wanting to avoid, but honestly, he was also extremely anxious to see Jungkook and as awkward as this was going to be, he was glad the time had finally come.

Taking a deep breath and placing himself at the blackboard to appear as though he was busy, Taehyung prepared himself for the familiar thud of a certain e-boys heavy black boots making their way down the hall and into his classroom, but the sound never came. The whole class filled up, the tardy bell sounded, and yet the desk in the back corner remained empty.

The professor felt his chest constrict and silently cursed at himself for feeling the twinge of...sadness?? No...no...NO...perhaps he was just worried that he had went to hard on the boy and he couldn't get out of bed today. FUCK.... he mentally cursed himself again because now he was reminded of just how hard he went on that tight perky ass last night, and he could feel the heat flaring up in his face, as well as other places on his body, and the middle of his classroom was the last place he needed to be getting turned on.

But nevertheless, here he was envisioning the ravenette on his elbows and knees, ass in the air, while he was mercilessly getting the life fucked out of him.

"Ummmm...Professor Kim.", Taehyung was ripped from his thoughts as a small squeaky voice spoke from somewhere in the room. It was Park Bogum...ugh...Park fucking Bogum, the little star student that Taehyung had planned on using to fuck Jungkook over.

"What Mr. Park? What do you need?", Taehyung said in an annoying tone, surprising the young male.

"Oh...I am sorry professor, but before I forget, I was asked by the office to collect all of Jeon Jungkook's assignments for the day, since he is absent. That way he doesn't get behind in his studies sir.", Bogum said rather timidly after hearing his professor's annoyed tone.