Head First

"Fuck", Jungkook whispered.

He knew immediately that whatever amends he had hoped to make with his best friend was going to have to wait, because the man standing in front of him was getting ready to get every last drop of his attention.

Wait a goddamn minute...his internal dialogue shouted... having a whole damn meeting in his mind. No way...no fucking way, I am putting myself through this shit again, Jungkook thought to himself.

Looking at the professor and rolling his eyes, Jungkook turned around and walked away, but not before muttering a very aggravated... "Fuck off!", to the man standing in front of him.

Proud of himself for having the courage to walk away from the God of a man who is literally the best sex imaginable, Jungkook confidently made his way across the dance floor to find Jimin. After all, that is the whole reason that he is here...not to get fucked/fucked over by Professor Perfect Dick.

Spotting his bestie and Yoongi, Jungkook quickly made his way over to them as the dancefloor became more packed. Sighing a small breath of relief at the tightly crowed space, Jungkook knew that there was now some distance between him and the professor, and he could finally relax a bit.

"Kook?", Jimin shouted over the loud music, with a rather confused look on his face. "What the fuck are you doing here?", the small boy asked.

"Uhhhh...I...uh...wanted to hang out with my best friend...duh.", Jungkook lamely said. 

 Jimin and Yoongi just stood there eyeing him for what seemed like an eternity. But after a few awkward seconds, Jimin's eyes turned to crescents, and he pulled Jungkook over to dance with him.

Just as the boys began to dance, the DJ switched the song to TIO by ZAYN.

Jimin placed his arms on Jungkook's shoulders and wrapped his hands around the ravenettes neck. Quickly remembering why he was upset with his best friend and recalling the marks that he knew littered the body that was now pressed up against him. A flare of jealously spread through Jimin, setting him on fire.

Jimin didn't know why he was having the reaction that he was over this. It isn't like he and Jungkook were a couple...hell...he has been fucking Yoongi all summer, but for some reason, the idea of Jungkook actually being close with someone who wasn't him was unnerving and he couldn't stand it.

The song switched midway through to Mmmh by Kai, and Jimin closed the space that was between their bodies, rolling his hips against Jungkook's thigh and placing his head against the crook of the raven-haired boys neck.

Jungkook wasn't for sure what the hell was going on. Jimin was acting like he wanted to fuck right here on the dancefloor...and Yoongi was literally standing five feet away, watching the whole thing.

Jungkook flashed Yoongi a confused smile and gestured with his hands, ensuring the other boy that he had no part of this, but Yoongi just gave him an uninterested look, and nodded in what appeared to be approval, before walking off toward the bar.

Now more confused than ever, Jungkook closed his eyes and tried to get his mind right.

Fuck it, he thought to himself...he needed to clear his head anyway, and he and Jimin had always had the type of relationship, where they were comfortable using one another in that way, any time it was necessary.

Just as Jungkook decided to allow whatever was happening to happen, he opened his eyes, and spotted him. There...sitting in one of the booths, on the second level that overlooked the dancefloor was the good professor, eyes deadly and fixed on him and Jimin.

The look on the professor's face was one of amusement and pure rage. It sent a shiver straight down Jungkook's spine. Feeling terrified and confused, but knowing what he needed to do to prove a point, Jungkook decided to ignore it, and have some fun.

Wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist and placing his hands on the boys lower back, Jungkook leaned over pretending to whisper something to Jimin, while barely glancing up to make sure that he still had the professor's full attention. After confirming that he did, Jungkook gently kissed the boys ear. He felt slightly guilty when he heard the low hum that his best friend emitted at the touch of his lips, but he was too far gone to stop.

He was determined to show Professor Kim that he wasn't some desperate kid who was going to fall all over himself every time he showed up. He was going to show the professor that he had other options and that he didn't consider the good professor as anything more than a fuck.

After making sure that the feline like e-boy was still at the bar and paying no attention to what he was doing with his apparent boyfriend, Jungkook decided to take it a little further. Squeezing Jimin's ass cheeks, Jungkook nuzzled the crook of the boys neck. Immediately, Jimin leaned his head to the side, granting him permission to do whatever he wanted to the delicate skin between his best friend's ear and shoulder.

Starting with a couple of slow small kisses, Jungkook snuck a peak at the professor before slowly sticking his tongue out and licking a small strip up the side of Jimin's tan skin.

"Fuck Kook...what are you trying to do to me?", Jimin breathed out eagerly.

Ignoring his best friend's question, Jungkook internally smiled at himself upon seeing the professor shift forward rather uncomfortably in the booth. Now, the professor was sitting bent forward with his elbows resting on his knees, and his long ring-clad fingers laced tightly together. The crease etched between his brows and the scowl on his face was egging Jungkook on...making him want to push it...making him want to take this even further.

Ignoring the fact that he was no doubt being a total asshole to Jimin, Jungkook was too invested to stop. He felt powerful and in control or himself for the first time since meeting the professor, and unfortunately, he wasn't thinking about what he may be doing to his already confused best friend.

Jimin pulled back and looked at Jungkook in the eyes, searching for some kind of reason for his besties sudden behavior. Jungkook just looked down at him with his eyes glossy and hooded. His cheeks were a tad flushed and he looked...ravenous. 

 Jimin just didn't know that Jungkook was indeed starving...he just wasn't hungry for him.

"Kook...", Jimin whispered as he pulled Jungkook's head down to place their foreheads together.

Just as their skin touched, the DJ started playing Lost in the Fire by The Weekend. Glancing up at the second floor and witnessing the professor aggressively rake his hand through his hair, Jungkook decided to jump off the cliff headfirst and smashed his lips against Jimin's.

Moaning into the kiss, Jimin gripped the back of Jungkook's neck so hard, that his nails cut into the tender flesh, but Jungkook's mind immediately went to the kiss he shared with the professor. How the professor's tongue explored his mouth...how the professor harshly bit on his lower lip, before gliding his slick tongue along the bite, and diving back in again to explore his mouth some more.

Growling and deepening the kiss, Jungkook was completely lost in the feeling and his fantasy, when Jimin abruptly pulled away panting and damn near panicking because he suddenly remembered that he was actually here with Yoongi.

"FUCK!! Yoongi!!!!", Jimin shouted and quickly turned away from Jungkook, rushing to find the other boy.

Immediately looking towards the second floor to see what the professor thought of his little display, Jungkook furrowed his brow when he found the booth empty. Confused, he felt a tad frantic as he scanned the club in search of Professor Kim.

Not seeing the professor anywhere, Jungkook started making his way in the direction that Jimin had ran off, hoping that he could catch up with his best friend and explain what was going on before things go any weirder.

Just as Jungkook reached the corner of the dance floor, he was harshly grabbed around the waist from behind and thrust backwards up against someone's chest. He didn't have to look to know who it was.

He knew that body...he knew that hand...he knew that smell...and he knew that voice when it growled, 

"That was cute baby boy...but now, you are in big fucking trouble.".