Blast From The Past

Taehyung walked back into the club against his own better judgment. He didn't know what the hell he was doing, all he knew was that he had no intentions of leaving there without a certain raven-haired boy. Pushing his way through the crowd of people, he searched the bar area first, thinking that if Jungkook felt anything like he did, the ravenette would definitely need a drink. Coming up empty, he next made his way to the second level, so he could look over the entire dance floor. Hopefully, he wouldn't see the boy grinding and making out with his friend like he did the last time he was here.

Allowing his eyes to scan the room, he thought he spotted the boy leaned up against the railing down by the dance floor. Just as he was about to make his was down to confront Jungkook, a deep and familiar voice said, "Fancy seeing you here Taebear.".

Taehyung froze, his feet unable to move, his heart ceasing to beat for a few seconds. He didn't want to turn around, because turning around, would mean having to confront the face of the voice that he hadn't heard in the last three years. The face that he cried over...the face that he begged for...the face that killed him...the face that ruined him...the face of his first love...the face of his only love.

Feeling a large hand press against and squeeze his shoulder, Taehyung sucked in a deep breath and closed his eyes. He couldn't do this...he wouldn't do this. He hasn't spent the last three years of his life forgetting him...and he hasn't worked so hard to build impenetrable walls around his own heart after repairing the damage that he caused, for him to just show up here, In Busan, of all the places and completely fuck up his life. But... here he is, with his large warm hand on Taehyungs shoulder and here Taehyung stands... like a statue, unable to move, and feeling like he is going to crumble at any given second.

---------------

Jungkook leans against the railing trying to figure out what to do. Should he just leave and try to get in touch with Jimin tomorrow before school? Ugh...why the fuck does this have to be so complicated, he thought to himself. Throwing back his drink and sitting it on a table next to him, he was about to just leave, when he happened to glance up towards the second floor, remembering the professor and what he looked like as he watched the show that he put on earlier. What Jungkook wasn't expecting however, was to see the professor once again on the second level, but this time, the professor didn't look annoyed or pissed off...he looked... like he had seen a ghost and was terrified for his life.

"What the hell?", the raven-haired boy muttered to himself.

Deciding to hang around a bit longer, and see the cause of the professor's current state, Jungkook noticed what appeared to be someone standing directly behind the professor. He couldn't get a good look at the person, but considering the size, he assumed it was a male. Straining his eyes and shifting to the corner of the dancefloor, Jungkook finally managed to see the mysterious person who clearly had his professor tore all the pieces.

Jungkook has never seen the professor any way other than domineering or at best, and very seldom... mildly sweet, so seeing him standing there as though he was about to burst into tears or fall over dead, had the ravenette beyond curious. Walking on around the dancefloor to better see the two men, Jungkook stopped when he saw the man who was standing behind Professor Kim, slide his hand down the professor's chest, while snaking his other hand around the professor's slim waist.

Involuntarily, Jungkook felt a surge of jealousy and anger tear through him, upon seeing another man put his hands on his professor. Jungkook shoved his tongue so hard into the side of his jaw, a sharp pain surged through his cheek. Surprisingly, he couldn't believe that he was getting riled up over this...he had zero stake on the professor, but he couldn't help it...he didn't want anyone putting their hands on the beautiful man.

As pissed off as Jungkook was, it was short lived when he saw the professor, close his eyes and shake his head, appearing to be in pain. Now, all Jungkook could think about was getting to the professor and helping him, because clearly, something was off.

Making his way to the second floor as fast as he could, while keeping the men in his line of sight, Jungkook was forcefully pushing past people grinding and dancing on each other as he witnessed the professor grab the man's hands and rip them from his body before turning around and running away from the mystery guy.

Jungkook made it to the bottom step just about the same time as the professor did..., "Professor Kim.... Pro...", the elder just ran straight past Jungkook without even sparing him a look, and Jungkook wasn't one hundred percent sure, but he could swear that the professor was crying when he rushed past him.

"What the fuck is going on?", Jungkook huffed out rather annoyed.

Just as he was about to make his way up the stairs to confront the obvious asshole who got Professor Kim all worked up, he was damn near ran over by a tall, broad-shouldered man who...even though Jungkook didn't get a good look at, appeared to be gorgeous.

"Oh...excuse me.", the man said in a rather soothing but panicked voice, as he bumped into Jungkook, seemingly running out of the club, to chase after the professor.

Now more determined than ever to get to the bottom of whatever the hell this was, Jungkook completely forgot about finding Jimin, but instead found himself following the stunning stranger out of the club.

Pushing his way through the crowd, he though that he had lost the man, when he stumbled out on the sidewalk and heard that same voice yelling, "Tae...Tae...Kim Taehyung...Wait...Please!!".

Tae?... Jungkook thought to himself. Okay...now he was very curious. Following the man, but not at a distance that would make himself obvious, Jungkook slowed as he came to the corner of the parking lot. Seeing the mans back facing him and what appeared to be the silhouette of Professor Kim standing off in the shadows, Jungkook stopped, to watch and listen to whatever was happening.

---------------

Taehyung just stood there. He heard the footsteps and the frantic calls...but he just stood there, he couldn't move anymore, he couldn't run anymore. Feeling a warm tear roll down his cheek, he took a deep breath and prepared his heart to see the very person that was responsible for shattering it all of those years ago. Against his will, he wiped his face, and ran his hands through his wavy hair, before turning around and coming face to face with the man who saved his life and yet also ruined his life.

There he stood...tall, fit, shoulders broad as ever, and dark chocolate hair fluffy. He had on his glasses.

Taehyung always loved it when he wore his glasses, he thought that he looked so studious with them on...smart and so sexy. Taehyung remembers all of those nights coming to bed, seeing him lying there, propped up on several pillows, working on his laptop, grading papers, and wearing nothing but a pair of loose-fitting cotton pants and his glasses. Taehyung closed his eyes remembering the way he would move the laptop off of his lap, gently straddling him, and the way he would wrap him up in his strong arms and look up and smile that breath-taking smile, before pressing his full lips to against Taehyung's own and whispering, "Let's go to bed Taebear.".

Feeling his breath hitch in his chest and several more tears roll off of his face, Taehyung opened his eyes and swallowed hard before letting out the broken whisper, "Hey Jinnie.".

****OH SHIT!!!! I am so excited about where this is going. Please don't forget to hit that star and share the hell out of this story! Thank you again...Thank You...Thank You...for reading this and for making me sooooooooooo happy. Love you all.

Peace & Love Armi