Used to it

*** THANK YOU...THANK YOU for 2K!!!! I love you! ***

Jungkook threw his books in his locker and prepared to go to honors English. He hadn't seen Professor Kim all day, and he was a little bit nervous. He wasn't sure what to expect and he couldn't help but feel butterflies swarm his stomach.

"There you are asshole!", he heard a familiar voice say from the other side of the metal door.

Shutting his locker, Jungkook was met by a big set of pouty lips and chocolate crescent eyes that were burning holes through him with an intense glare.

"What?", Jungkook said with a confused tone as he gave his best friend a smirk.

"Oh no...don't you what me, Mr. Jeon...not after you pulled a little disappearing act last night. Yoongie and I searched all over that fucking club for you and you were no where to be found. Where did you run off to? I want answers and I want them now!", Jimin all but roared out through his cute pout.

"Damn, calm down Chim. I left because I figured you were off fucking Yoongles somewhere. I mean...you did leave me standing on the dance floor...ALONE...to chase off after him. I didn't know I was supposed to just stand there all night and wait on you to come back.", Jungkook replied back to his friend, his words dripping with sarcasm as he chuckled looking at his best friends adorable grumpy face.

Seeing his friend unwavering, and not about to climb off his high horse anytime soon, Jungkook tried some friendly joking. 

"Aww come on Chiminchi...don't frown," Jungkook said as he took Jimin's face in his hands and squished his cheeks, "You will get wrinkles on your beautiful face.".

With a huff, Jimin slapped away Jungkook's hands and walked off muttering curse words and other things that he couldn't understand.

Jungkook watched his best friend walk away all frustrated and it made him chuckled to himself. Turning around to head towards his honors English class...and his hot professor, he ran face first into a wide hard chest.

Looking up, he was met with the very face of the same asshole who was in the parking lot of the club last night. The very asshole that he had clearly warned to stay the fuck away from Professor Kim.

"What the fuck?", Jungkook said as he took a step back, separating himself from the man.

"Hey asshole...I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from Professor Kim!", the ravenette bit out between clenched teeth, as he purposefully squared his shoulders, now intentionally taking a couple of steps towards the man...getting up in his face.

The man just stood there, squinting his eyes, staring at him...looking Jungkook up and down, as if assessing him in some way.

Seemingly unamused, the man took a deep breath before reaching out and tucking a stray hair of Jungkook's behind his ear and smugly saying, "Well kid...that might be kinda hard considering I am his boss.".

Jungkook's mouth fell open, as the realization of this man being the dean of his school sank in. The man that he just called an asshole...and whom he has threated.

Satisfied with the effect his words had on the boy, Jin started walking away, leaving Jungkook standing there in the hall with his eyes wide and mouth agape. But seeing how easily he had gotten under the boys skin; Jin decided just for the hell of it...and just to have a little more fun, he would add a little something extra.