1 9 7 8

S I X T H Y E A R

*Most of this chapter is smut, once it starts getting flirty it doesn't stop so if you don't
want to read it just skip to the next chapter at that point.*

"I can't believe James blew us off for a girl." Sirius complained as he sat in the common room with Wynona and Remus who sat curled up on the couch together studying.

Remus looked up with a shocked expression while Wynona laughed, "Your joking right?" She asked, thinking he was infact just kidding.

"No, we had plans!" Padfoot grumbled.

The two on the couch shared a look before Remus turned to his friend in the chair, "Pads, did he not tell you who he went out with?"

Sirius purshed his lips, "No, he didn't even stop running, he just yelled I have a date! On his way by me."

"Lily finally gave in and agreed to goto Hogsmead with him." Wynona told him, disbelief still on her face.

"How did you not catch onto that?" Remus asked, sharing his study buddy's facial expression.

Sirius' eyes got wide, "Really?" He yelled, sitting straighter. When the two nodded their heads he cheered for his best mate. "About bloody time." He thought out loud, making the other two chuckle. After a minute he looked to the other two agin, "What about Peter?"

"No idea." Remus confessed, only half paying attention as he answered the last question for his charms homework.

"I actually haven't seen him all day." Wynona told them, looking up from her own books. She'd noticed that was becoming a common thing with the little mouse since they'd returned to school but brushed it off when the conversation continued.

Sirius shook his head, "I have a room to show you all that isn't on the map yet." He muttered just loud enough for the other two, who sent him glares, to hear. "But no rush, in fact, we can show him later when we show James."

Wynona huffed and turned to the werewolf beside her, "You ready to go?"

Remus wrote his last word and nodded, "I am now!" He exclaimed as he began putting his stuff away.

"Alright let's go." Sirius demanded excitedly, "You guys are gonna love this!" He told them happily before crawling through the portrait.

The three students walked through the castle until they finally came to a dead end on the seventh floor and Sirius started pacing, making the other two look to one another with confused expressions. "Uhh Pads?" Wynona asked.

"Just wait!" Sirius called to them before he stopped and stared at the blank wall with joy on his face. When Remus and Wynona looked from their friend to the wall, they were shocked to see a door forming. "Welcome to the hidden Room of Requirement." Sirius told them as he opened the door for them. As the three teenagers walked in, Sirius looked incredibly proud at the fact that he was able to impress the other two into silence as they took in their surroundings.

"The room will give you anything you need." Sirius explained.

Wynona and Remus looked at their friend skeptically before the girl responded, "A super comfy bed to sleep in if your tired?" She asked just to see a king sized bed with a bunch of fluffy pillows and soft blankets appeared to the left of them.

"A place to study?" Remus asked then looked around them to see a large desk with three chairs around it appeared.

"A fireplace?"