twelve

A/N: I'll probably be using 2nd Person POV mostly for now! Hopefully you don't mind :)

Happy reading! Alli x
Written on 9/4/21, WC: 1842

KEYS:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(C/T) - Car Type

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

Sebastian stared at the large contraption in front of him, an expression of bewilderment shown evidently on his face. His eyes scanned the item before his eyes, interest suddenly sparked within him.

"What is this?" He asked, pointing at the item. You laughed, patting the hood of the item gently.

"This my first baby, Rosalinda! Rose or Linda for short." You pointed at the item with pride. Rosalinda was the first gift you had given to yourself when you had turned 20. You had been saving money to buy her since you were 17, and the moment you got her was a dream come true. You have had Rosalinda for almost a whole year now, meaning that your 21st birthday was approaching soon.

Sebastian furrows his brows. "Why does the item have a name?" He mutters. You heard his words and gasp in horror.

"An item? Rosalinda is more than a car!" You said loudly. You dramatically wrap your arms around Rosalinda. "He didn't mean to call you an item," You whisper to the car. Rosalinda was a (C/T), the first model you have fallen for the moment you had laid eyes upon her.

"A car?" Sebastian repeats. You let out another gasp of horror and place a hand over your heart. "You don't know what a car is?" You ask. He nods, still looking at Rosalinda skeptically.

You grinned, unlocking the doors of the car and ushering him inside. "Time to show you how amazing she is!" You said excitedly, getting into the driver's seat and put the key into the ignition.

Rosalinda roared to life, the murmuring of her engines soothing you instantly. It was times like these where you could just let your worries from the world melt away as you drove around in circles, just focusing on the road ahead.

Never-mind that. You had a task to do today. That task was to get Sebastian some new clothes, and visit the pet store if you had spare time. You glanced at Sebastian, watching his crimson eyes observe every single nook and cranny in the car with a mixture of amusement and amazement. He wore a loose t-shirt and a pair of jeans, courtesy of a friend who had accidentally left them during a sleepover and a pair of flip-flops that you found laying around. Not exactly the best look, but that was going to be fixed with a quick trip to the mall.

His eyes came into your view, looking back at you with curiosity. He smiled, gesturing to the mechanics of the vehicle. "This is spectacular," He says. "Nothing like what I've had back where I'm from."

You blushed at him catching your gaze, letting out a sigh of relief as he spoke. It seemed that he did not notice your staring. You laughed lightly at his words. "From where you're from? You've got to tell me later about that," You said.

He nodded, letting out a chuckle. "I will, (Y/N). All in due time."

You turned on the radio, amused at Sebastian's surprised expression from the moment the host started talking. He listened intently, watching out the window as you started to pull out of the driveway.