twenty four

A/N: this will be last part about the dressing parts! sorry for dragging it on for a while, i just love writing and imagining the Kuroshitsuji cast in modern clothing! hope you enjoy the last scene as well, it was really fun writing it!
+ should there be romance in this book? i'm obviously going to have the reader have some moments with the cast, but i'm not so sure about a full-blown romance/relationship etc for now. let me know what you think!

happy reading! alli x

Written on 2/7/21, WC: 2085

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

The Undertaker stepped out of the dressing room, wearing a casual long-sleeved sweater and a pair of ripped jeans. A thin chain of metal hung on the side of his jeans as 'decoration', or style; as Claire called it. His long, luscious silver-grey locks were tied up in a low ponytail (courtesy of you, of course) and sat over his shoulder. The smallest of movement would cause the hemline of his top move upwards, slightly exposing the Undertaker's muscles.

He twirled in front of the mirror, admiring himself.

"Never thought the Undertaker had such a nice figure," You whispered to Claire. "Seriously? His name is the Undertaker? Isn't that a wrestler?" She whispered back, clearly not listening to your prior comment.

"So, what do you think?" Claire asked, motioning to the Undertaker clad in casual clothing.

"He looks like he fits the modern era than any of us here.." Ronald trailed off. Grelle squealed, "Ah, How handsome~!" She swooned and dramatically fell into the Undertaker's arms. He caught her with ease, looking down at her through his silver-grey bangs. "Thank you, Grelle." He replied.

"He said my name! Just let me die here in peace~!"

"She really has a flair for the dramatics, huh?" Claire muttered. You giggled and nodded. "I find it amusing,"

"It suits him rather well, I think." Sebastian said as his eyes darted from the Undertaker's outfit to his own. Sebastian was already wearing a similar outfit, but was wearing a button-up top instead of a sweater. Smart-casual, you had said to him earlier.

"Business on top, casual Friday night out at the bottom!"

Oh right, you had said that too. It may have earned you a few weird looks from your other Victorian friends. But who cares?

The Undertaker chuckled, "I think it's quite comfortable."

Claire clapped her hands and picked up a pair of boots from a nearby shelf. They were high-cut, shoe-laced leather boots. The design reminded you of Doc Martens, but with brown threads instead of yellow ones. "Here! Try this." Claire handed to him with a grin.

The Undertaker raised an eyebrow but followed her words, the boots fitting like a glove. It was snug and comfortable; it did not have that awkward squeaky feeling when you first purchase a new pair of shoes. "Comfortable, right?" Claire asked.

The Undertaker nodded and walked around in a circle, "Oh, these are absolutely lovely!" He complimented.

Claire giggled and glowed with pride. "Thank you! The soles are made from second-hand pairs of shoes; that's why they are immediately comfortable."