sixteen

Written on 10/5/21/, WC: 815

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

Ciel chuckled nervously, "Aha.. Well you see-"

"-You finally know! Thank goodness!" A voice exclaimed excitedly from behind you. You whipped around, coming to face another man. He was leaning against the window that you were previously staring out of, a grin embedded on his face.

He had long grey hair, that shone bright like silver under the sunlight. It flowed messily yet elegantly down his shoulders, stopping nearly past his waist. He had a loose trench coat, which was probably a size or two too large on him, and a black collared top under.

You narrowed your eyes at him, slowly inching upwards in a defensive manner. "Who the fuck are you?" You asked cautiously. "I should've gotten those expensive self automatic-locking windows," You muttered to yourself bitterly.

"Undertaker?" Ciel asked, astonished. He had put down his cup of tea onto the coffee table gracefully and stood up, advancing towards the said man. "Blue! You don't know if he's dangerous!" You exclaimed, rushing after him.

"Oh, him? He isn't dangerous. He's the undertaker." Ciel replied casually, pointing at the man. You glanced over, and Undertaker waved cheekily. "Hello! Nice to finally meet you, (Y/N)." He said with a grin before bursting into laughter, rolling on your living room floor.

You deadpanned, staring at him in disbelief. "And.. Why are you in my house?"

"I've- Been- Here- Before!" He managed to choke out between giggles. After calming himself down, he stood up as a grey mist covered his frame. As it dissipated, a familiar barn owl stood in its place.

It hooted, almost as if egotistically; puffing its chest out and gazing at you with its bright yellow-green eyes, filled with pride. Do you believe me now? His eyes said.

Your mouth fell open into a large 'o'. "Oh.." You trailed off, putting the pieces together.

••

The Undertaker had decided to stay around, and he was currently sitting on the kitchen island, watching you tinker around with the many various appliances. You were teaching Sebastian how to use the appliances such as the induction stove, the airfryer and the fridge. Fortunately, he understood the information almost immediately and was a natural; almost as if he was trained to be a professional cook.

"Must be a demon thing," You mused, hopping onto the kitchen island to sit next to the Undertaker.  He turned his head to look at you, his hair glinting into a light shade of silver from the ceiling light. You pouted, "That's unfair,"

The Undertaker tilted his head, "What is, my dear?" You frowned and pointed at him, Sebastian and Ciel, who was sitting on a loveseat; reading one of your old textbooks from college that he had found. ("Why is this shit so difficult?" He had grumbled, upon seeing the many equations consisting of x's and y's.)

"Why are your human forms so beautiful? I've been human all my life, and yet I look like.. This." You complained and pointed to yourself at the end of your sentence. Sebastian glanced back as he chuckled while stirring the soup he had made. "I think you're beautiful, (Y/N)." Sebastian replied.

You blushed and turned to face away from him. "Surely, you're jesting," You scoffed.

The Undertaker hummed, leaning his head on his palm. "I think Mr. Butler's right." He said cheekily with a grin.

You rolled your eyes. "Please, not you too."

Sebastian tapped the wooden spoon against the cooking pot, looking at the soup proudly. "Dinner is served!"

••

You groaned and slumped against your chair, swallowing your last spoonful of your dinner. Sebastian was indeed not joking when he said he was a butler; the food he had prepared was exquisite!

"How was it, (Y/N)?" He asked you with a knowing smile. You gave him a tired thumbs up, "It was great Sebs," You said, the tempting nap of a food coma slowly lulling you to sleep.

As you started to drift off, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your torso and carry you out of your chair. "I'll bring her to bed." A voice said. Your eyes were too heavy to open and you soon fell asleep after their words; not giving you a chance to figure out who had spoken.

As you were tucked into bed, the other two males went to one of your many spare bedrooms (your home was a graduation gift from your wealthy aunt, despite your protests). They walked up to the exoterra that held Lucas and its friend. "Ah, so you're here too.." One of the males muttered.

The bedroom door opened and the male that had brought you to bed slipped into the room. He raised an eyebrow, "What is happening?"

"Did you know (Y/N) brought a tarantula home?"

Ciel frowned, "Is it who I think it is?"