eighteen

Written on 30/05/21, WC: 1595
A/N: it's my birthday today! thank you for all the love on Fluff! i originally wrote it as a joke, but now that i have you, my wonderful readers; you make writing worthwhile <3

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

"Rise and shine, my lady!"

You groaned at the sound of your curtain being pulled back and the sudden brightness from the sunlight entering your line of vision. "It's too early!" You complained, face-planting back into the pillow. All you wanted to do was to sleep.

Sebastian chuckled. "It's only 7AM. The Young Master wakes up at 6.30AM almost everyday,"

"What the fuck? Why does he need to be awake so early for?" You looked at him, baffled. Sebastian gave you a closed-eye smile. "Duties of a young lord, you know."

You grumbled, rolling your blanket. "Does it look like I'm a young lord? I'm just.. Me."

"Maybe not a young lord, but a fine young lady. That's for sure."

You buried your face further into your pillow, trying your best to fight the blush arising in your cheeks. "Damn you demon," You grumbled.

You felt Sebastian grab the covers off you with ease and him picking you up without another word. "What- Hey!" You protested, swinging your legs rapidly in an attempt to kick him. Sebastian remained unfazed and instead, raised an eyebrow at your behaviour.

Sebastian opened the door to the bathroom and gently placed you down, "Go wash up, (Y/N). Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

You opened your mouth to reply, but he was already gone within the next second. You slumped your shoulders in defeat. "Damn.. I wanted to sleep the whole day away today.."

••

After you stepped out of the shower, your hair damp from the water, you found an outfit already hung on a clothing hanger for you. You grimaced at the baby pink top that, presumably Sebastian, had picked out. "Too bright.. Too early in the morning.."

You hesitantly slipped it on along with the bottoms provided, which were thankfully, a pair of shorts that stopped a few inches above your kneecaps. After wringing your hair out, you left the bathroom and sauntered into the living room, expecting to see Sebastian or Ciel. However, you were greeted with a much different scene.

"What in the bloody hell?!" Ciel yelled angrily after the Undertaker put down a +4 card.

Oh. Of course, they were playing Uno.

You shrugged, deciding not to question how they had learnt to play the game, as well as where they had found the deck of cards. You had sworn that you accidentally threw the cards away a month or two ago. You walked up to the couch where sat a livid Ciel and a giggling Undertaker. "Good morning, (Y/N)~" The Undertaker greeted you cheerily.

You smiled, giving him a wave. "Good morning, Undertaker. I see that you chose to stay." He grinned at your response, "Of course! Why would I leave such a precious lady alone here with.. Those two?" He asked teasingly, pointing a long black fingernail in the direction of Ciel, who was fuming. The poor boy's cheeks were red in both embarrassment and anger. "Hey-" He began to protest and looked down at the card the Undertaker served. "-You cheated!"