twenty seven

A/N:
IMPORTANT, MUST READ -
i will be prioritising my studies until the end of my national exam season (11th Nov)! that means that i will not be able to update as often, as seen from the time apart from the previous chapter to this chapter. i will try my best to update at least once or twice a month within this time period. however, once my exams are over, i will be returning to my normal about 1-2x updates a week. thank you for understanding <3

PS: i read the pineapples and peaches pizza comments from the last chapter.. when the fuck was peach pizza a thing? have you ever tried a smores "pizza"? i got one for free with my order when i was overseas and honestly it was surprisingly good :-)

Written on 22/9/21, WC: 2425

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

"What is on the agenda?" Ronald asked you. You frowned slightly and leant your head on your palm. You hummed, trying to find an answer. To be honest, you had no idea. Not even a single one. Literally - no thoughts, head empty.

"Uh.. Ice skating?" You asked with with an awkward smile. Despite it still snowing outside, the mall had internalised heating, allowing for its patrons to escape the cold whilst inside. Oddly enough, it had a ice skating ring in the heart of it.

"I must confess.. I cannot ice skate." Ciel muttered to you ashamedly. He shuddered at his last attempt of the sport at the Frozen Fair. Embarrassing memories of him surfaced; him tumbling and sliding across the ice, Elizabeth giggling as she helped him up and finally, Sebastian showing off the Noah's Ark ice sculpture he had made.

You patted his shoulder, giving him an understanding side-hug. "Me too," You whispered to him before turning back to your Victorian friends. Ciel's cheeks set ablaze from the innocent notion you had done. Your warm breath lingered at his ear, tickling him slightly.

"So, are we going?" You asked them, oblivious to the flustered Ciel beside you.

Grelle stands up in a rush, already wiggling in excitement. "Ooh, let's go!" She cheered, grabbing your hand and pulling you up with her.

Sebastian glanced at his Master from the side, an eyebrow raised as curiosity sparked him. He learnt closer, "Why are you blushing, my Lord?" He whispered.

Ciel flinched back as he glared at Sebastian. "What the bloody hell?!" He nearly yelled. Sebastian stifled a laugh, amused at Ciel's reaction.

"If you're finished with fooling around, shall we go?" William asked. He wiped his hands clean with a napkin and stood up, dusting his pants off. He eyed the Master-and-Butler pair distastefully for a moment before following after you and Grelle.

Ronald chuckled. "Don't mind him. He's being a sour-puss as per usual," The Undertaker scoffed. "As per usual? How do you even put up with him?"

Ronald shrugged, "You just do eventually.. Especially when he's your boss."

••

"Aaaand here you go-" The clerk started, holding a box. Their eyes widened as their gaze landed on you. "-(Y/N)?!" They gasped, nearly dropping the box.

You leant forward and caught the bottom of the box, supporting part of its weight. Your eyes flickered upwards, meeting the clerk's.