44 ~ Blurred ~

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

44 ~ Blurred ~

New House...

Outskirt of Delhi....

Late Night...

" You are so beautiful, do you know that?" and saying so , Arnav fused his lips with his beautiful wife. He doesn't know how to describe this kiss, it was not a mere kiss. It was something else, it was beyond love. Arnav missed Khushi so much every second of his life, her touch, her innocence, her trust, her presence and her warmth and love. It took sometime for her to react but eventually she did. Arnav just loved this tiny girl, who changed him every possible way. He yanked her even more closer and never wanted this to turn out to be a dream, he loved her. He loved her from every ounce of his being. And Arnav is so much lucky to have her as his wife...

HIS

HIS...ONLY HIS... Forever...

This petite girl is everything for him. He kissed her with every emotion he felt for her. Arnav know she was craving for his touch too and finally he broke the kiss as she was literally finding it difficult to breath. But the best part was in spite of all this she did not stopped him. She adored him, she bossed around him, she flaunted that she is the only one who had rights on him and Arnav knows all are true, the ultimate truth of his life now.

Arnav kissed Khushi's nape, she simply shut her eyes tight. Her hands travelling in his hair, gripping them. He just kept kissing her neck. He could find goosebumps all over her neck. She always became very affected by his slightest touch. Arnav bit her collar bone and she just kept moaning "ummm" and he was getting turned on and then just licked it and sucked on it to sooth the pain. He could say that she was not in a state to say anything, she was lost and so was him.

Arnav then slowly planted a soft kiss on her naval and she moaned loudly. She is making him crazy once again, he started bitting her naval and making her moan harder. He then undressed both of them and kissed her passionately. Arnav was staring at Khushi and she was blushing hard, suddenly she covered her chest with her hands but he removed her hands and slowly started giving soft kisses on her bosom.