31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~

**************

Happy 9th Anniversary of IPKKND....

I thought I will update "withered with hurt" next part, as it was ready... But then I don't want to make my readers sad and shedding tears on this day.. So, after coming from my work, I updated this chapter for you all.. hope it fulfil your expectations..

And for the first time, NOT proof read... please ignore mistakes

***********

31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~

Morning 11 a.m.

R.M.

Guestroom...

"AR... I am here.. Where are you all?"

As if hearing the voice Arnav's face lit up and he smile widely... taking Khushi's hand firmly in his grip he started towards the living room..

" Where are you taking me Mr Ray?" Khushi asked watching ARNAV'S sudden behaviour.

" To clear your all misunderstanding .." Arnav said and before Khushi could understand, she found herself descending the stair case with Arnav holding her hands in a tight grip.

Khushi was totally confused watching Arnav's act. Why he is pretending? When the truth of his and Liza's engagement is already came out open then why he is hell bend to holding on to her? Is he trying to hurt her more ? But why? And the sweet talk, the way he was calling her Mrs Ray and all..

Khushi was actually very confused.. Her anger, hurt and pain was subsided by the confusion which is increasing with every passing second. She looked at their entwined hands, the way Arnav is holding her hands, shows extreme possessiveness..

"This laad governor, behaving like a pregnant woman.." unknowingly a small smile adorned in Khushi's face with the worried thought.

" AR.... oh.. finally I came.. The traffic of Delhi, I tell you.." Those loud words breaks Khushi's reverie..

Khushi then looks at her surrounding and got shocked. She is presently standing beside Arnav in the living room. Where a handsome , young man was standing in front of them and smiling.

 Where a handsome , young man was standing in front of them and smiling