13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~

Dedicated to lungi21,ShrutiModi3,Hemakalai123,Ranysamal,Gois01, AminaTaliep3,

and to all my lovely readers and friends....

13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~

Flashback...

At Wedding Night...

In a room at Ray Mansion....

An old lady was talking with someone in phone and probably was convincing something.

" Look Arun, we have to be very careful.. Arnav is very adamant and now his wife, Khushi, she will never come under our trap..So, we have to shift our target .. Neither Arnav nor Khushi, we have to attack their weakness, Advay... and I have already strikes my first weapon...poor Advay was crying his heart out while listening that his Angel will not sleep with him anymore because she does not love him any more...and the way after wards Advay was wailing it seems my arrow had hit the target rightly..." Subhadra Mallik smirked evil while declaring her nasty act proudly.

Upon hearing the response from the other side, Subhadra replied, " No Arun, we have to attack from every corner at a same time, so that Arnav could not gather himself.. and tell that useless Veer and his mother, to shut their mouth.. and as we plan, Sheetal will execute our plan.. Holi is coming in just one week .. And on that day, we will strike.. Don't worry, I will anyhow make sure that Arnav's drink will be spiked and then Sheetal will do the rest.... that day, two appointed person from the court will come to visit Advay, and we will prove Arnav is a characterless man and his marriage will also break, Khushi will surely leave Arnav after seeing him with a compromising position with the other woman, Sheetal had already paid money to the girl....Not only by face, but Arnav will be proved as a 'beast' by his act too.... Then, Advay's custody will be ours..." and finally she cut the call.

With a satisfied smirk in her face finally Subhadra Mallik went to bed BUT forgetting one small fact, that now Arnav is not alone and his wife Khushi has immense trust on him....

******************

Next Day..

Early Morning...

In Arshi Room...

The morning sunlight touches Khushi and she slowly opens her eyes. Looking at the surroundings she remembered, she is not in guestroom instead she is in her husband's room, a small smile spread in her beautiful face remembering that she is now Khushi Arnav Ray...