24 ~ Beast's Return ~

dedicated to aaks19, avika13, anjalikharbe, Vandieeg, Kiddo_Star, Ananya_malik, atom_brown_eyes,

and too all my followers, readers and friends...

24 ~ Beast's Return ~

Flashback.......

Ray Mansion...

Living Room...

Late Night around 1 a.m.

" So, You are still awake, MISS KHUSHI BASU?" Arnav's cold yet slightly slurry voice snapped Khushi from her inner thought.. She looked ahead but froze seeing in front of her.

Arnav Ray is standing in front of her with his devilish smirk, red eyes and a cold posture. Looking at him anyone can say that he is heavily drunk...

" Answer Me Miss Khushi Basu.. Why you are still awake?" Arnav uttered every words chewing brutally...

Only one question popped in Khushi's mind, " Is this the end?"

Gathering her all will power Khushi finally replied, " Arnav... are you drunk?"

Hearing her question, the mighty AR only smirked and taking few long strides stands before Khushi. Khushi could senses Arnav is heavily drunk because his hot breathing is fanning on her, his red eyes signalling something dangerous.

" First of all, It's AR for you Miss Khushi Basu and yes, I am drunk. But who are you to question me?" Arnav said hissing making Khushi flinch in her place.

" There is something wrong, very very wrong... How a man can change so suddenly and become so harsh in a blink of eyes? Or was this the real feature of Arnav, till now was he just pretending?" Khushi thought to herself.

As if sensing her inner thought Arnav uttered, " You are right Miss Basu... Finally I got what I wanted for long. Advay's custody and it means Your Service is No more required." Arnav said harshly looking straight into Khushi's eyes.

Khushi felt an invisible slap on her face, her inside churn in pain but the moment she locked her eyes with Arnav's brown orbs, she felt there is something more in the story. Why Arnav's words and his eyes are not matching? Why there is ocean of pain and a silent plea in his brown orbs? What is actually going on?

" Why are you mute? Cat got your tongue?" Arnav mocked but it seems to Khushi that he indirectly wanted her to speak, give some reaction after his hurtful words.