33 ~ Beyond Everything ~

**********

Thanks For Your Patience with the update..

***********

33 ~ Beyond Everything ~

Arnav's Mother's Garden..

Delhi...

Morning...

"I am done with you Mr Ray and with everything you have put me through. In fact, I hate you." Khushi yelled at Arnav while her blurry eyes were spitting fire... Arnav's jaw tightened, he walked over to Khushi and pulled her into his body with a jerk. Then Arnav did something which Khushi never imagined in her wild dream...He gripped a handful of her hair in his fist, pulling her face closer to his own and whispered. "I hate you more," Arnav growled and in the next minute Khushi found herself pinned against a tree.

 "I hate you more," Arnav growled and in the next minute Khushi found herself pinned against a tree

" Ar..." Khushi's words were left unsaid in her throat as Arnav's mouth crashed against her, with a force that took her breath away.

His kisses were not gentle like Khushi had remembered them to be in the day of Holi. Instead they were aggressive, wild, dangerous, full of possessiveness. Khushi felt herself drowning in the passion and pleasure that Arnav had inflicted upon her.

Suddenly everything seems faded away around them, except the wild passion which was consuming both of them....

On running out of breath, Arnav ripped his mouth away from Khushi, but attacked her neck. Khushi's breathing was hard, her heart was beating erratically in her chest. Arnav's hand released her hair and moved to her back on her blouse, he clutched the dory of blouse tightly in his hand. And accidentally, his restless hand broke the string of dory of her blouse... The pearls fall down on the green grass noiselessly making Arnav's eyes wide in utter shock while Khushi's in disbelieve...

Is he really the BEAST who caged the BEAUTY in his castle? Or He will prove himself the Prince Charming who was the dream of this innocent Beauty?

Time has finally come to reveal his true side, Beast or prince charming...