35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~

**********

I am very very very disappointed with the response of the last chapter.... I thought to discontinue the story but the story is too close my heart.. So, again updating...

Now the next update will depend UPON YOUR RESPONSE...

Read the important Author Note below...

***********

35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese (French Kiss) ~

XYZ Mall...

Delhi...

Late afternoon....

After the lunch the Liza, the would be bride along with her girl gangs, Kuhu, Payal and of course Khushi went to one of the famous shopping mall for completing the remaining last minutes shopping for next day's engagement.. The boys were accompanying their lady love.. After almost 4 hours shopping, they have finally landed in a jewellery shop..

Nik and Liza was selecting the engagement ring among the teasing glances of other couples.. Akash was busy admiring his beautiful wife , while Aman secretly took a quick kiss from his beloved Kuhu...

Khushi was having a contented smile and natural glow on her face.. She was standing a little bit away while engrossed thinking about their engagement day... on their engagement, Arnav had arranged everything, from selecting her dresses to their engagement ring, everything... Khushi slowly caresses her engagement ring, a wide smile was spreading in her face.. She was looking at the shop while a piece of jewellery just gets her attention..

Khushi took little step towards the showcase.. It's a simple set of pearl necklace..White pearls.. Khushi took the set and a smile bloom in her face, but she give it back to the sales girl after seeing the price tag.. Arnav has already given her, a new credit card before all of them came for shopping, but Khushi hesitated to use it.. Though she is married to Arnav for almost 6 months now and Arnav had pampered her with gifts many a times, but Khushi never used his money for buying something for her own self... and previously, it was different, Khushi knew their relationship has a boundary..

But now....

Now everything seems different... She is not only, Arnav's legally wedded wife but she is HIS BELOVED...the realisation itself so overwhelming that Khushi felt every now and then, her eyes are getting misted...

She has got Arnav's love, she got a place in Arnav's heart, For forever.. and Khushi Arnav Ray does not want anything more..

But Khushi completely unnoticed the pair of brown eyes, which was only stuck on her from the beginning, who has observed her every move, the wave of every emotions which has passed by her face has touches his heart too.. Today, he is also contented after getting his eternal love in his life for forever...