12 ~ Being Reborn ~

Dedicated to Jessisrr,Merlin_16,finnie05,Abhiasr,PankajaRamakrishnan,Ananya_malik

and to all my lovely readers and friends....

12 ~ Being Reborn ~

Flashback...

Wedding Day..

Ray Mansion...

After the Wedding ceremony..

Late night...

Finally Khushi Basu is now Khushi Arnav Ray...and truth to be told, for Khushi, it's a blissful feelings..

" Thank you Husband" slowly Khushi whisper to herself, but Arnav as if had all ears for her. Among all the greetings Khushi felt shiver when Arnav slowly placed a peck of their entwined fingers while murmuring, " Always wifey..."...

Soon the guest disappeared and the newly wedded couple along with the family members came to Ray Mansion...

Khushi was feeling nervous certainly, it's not that the family members or the house or her husband are new to her , she is very familiar with all of them and the house... She herself was staying here for weeks, but today after the marriage got completed, Khushi as if felt this is her new birth... she is feeling that the past she was carrying with her as if was a dream, now the new dawn has started with this marriage. Khushi never felt this much secured in her life, since the time Arnav protected her from Garima today, and till now, Arnav never left her hands, Khushi not only felt secured but she felt like 'BEING REBORN '......

During the whole car ride way back to RM, Khushi was in her deep thought... she has loads of responsibilities now, but above all, Khushi decided one thing for sure, she will always stand beside Arnav whatever may comes and she will help Arnav any how to win the custody case.. No way, Khushi will let the Mallik and Sheetal to snatch Advay from them...

" Back to earth Mrs Ray..." Arnav's husky voice drag Khushi from her thoughts..

"We are HOME.... let's go.." Arnav slowly and softly hold Khushi's hand and guided her towards the main door of Ray Mansion where the whole family was waiting with open arms to welcome the newly wedded couple. As per the rituals, Arnav picks Khushi in his arms and take a entry..

 As per the rituals, Arnav picks Khushi in his arms and take a entry