50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~

***********

The most awaited conversation is here....

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

50 ~ Broken Heaven 2 ~

Two Weeks 5 days Later

Arnav's Penthouse...

Arnav's Point of View...

" Hello!" I said, as I followed Aman out.

"Arnav?" I stiffened. My legs froze in their place, my body went numb. My ears started ringing, my breath got lost in the rush of blood that ran through my veins at the voice that I was yearning to hear.

It was her.

" K..Khushi?" I whispered.

Same time...

Somewhere outskirt of Delhi..

Khushi's Point of View...

Sheetal was staring at me as I took a bite of the food she had shoved in my direction. Consciously I bit into it and next moment I tried to cover my mouth before I threw up. Sheetal smiled in satisfaction as she watched me struggle and vomit. " Whoops, I guess the food was stale...." She laughed more. She walked towards me, then squatted next to me. " I have a surprise for you." She shoved her phone in my direction. " Play the video," I looked from her to the phone.

Consciously I pressed play. The first thing I saw was Arnav's face, which even in distress looked beautiful. My heart clenched in my chest as I watched the pained expression on his face. I could not stop the tears that streaming down my face as I watched Sheetal kiss him. His eyes were tightly closed, from the expressions on his face I could tell that he was close to his break down. I felt worse knowing he was in pain and there was nothing I could do to help him. Before she could show me more I snatched the phone from her and threw it across the room. " Did you... did you blackmailed him ?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes, " I did not have to. It happened with his consent. Afterall Arnav is a man, he too has his need to fulfill you know.." I glared at her, my hands clenching to my sides. She pursued her lips, " Poor you. Arnav does not care about you anymore, he loves me." She grinned.

I smiled at her in pity, " I feel so sorry for you Sheetal. You can not force someone to love you." I whispered, losing my energy completely. " Arnav does not love you and even you know that. You tried everything and he is still not yours. Stop before it's too late."

" Shut up!" she yelled, her eyes turned angry as she glared at me. She scratched on her arms harder, pacing across the room. " Arnav is mine. He will be mine. He has to be. Arnav is Sheetal's." she walked to and fro in the room, muttering to herself.