- 2

Y/n gave Gojo a warm smile.

"I'm glad to be of help Gojo. Anyway, it's getting a bit late, I'll be heading off." she waved as she exited the door.

The young Satoru stood there dumbfounded.

'Wait, that's it? No asking me out, asking me for my number, lets hang out, nothing?'

A million questions ran through his mind, but one thought stood out.

'What an odd woman.'

Gojo grew up having the higher ups and everybody around him feed his ego. Having inherited both the Limitless and Six Eyes technique, he is deemed the most powerful sorcerer in the world. His peculiar good looks was just a bonus.

Women swoon when their eyes land upon the blessed Gojo Satoru. Not just the society, but in the world of sorcery as well. Curses cower in his presence, he is a god.

But for some reason, this particular woman, just thanked him and left. ~

He snapped out of his confused state as he hurriedly chased after Y/n. He didn't know why, but he didn't want their last meeting to be left off at that.

Either he's in denial that she didn't ask for anything in return or maybe she was the normalcy he needed that for once, somebody saw him as just Gojo Satoru.

Gojo exited the building as he looked left and right for the h/c-nette's small figure. As soon as he spotted her, he started running to catch up.

He tapped on her shoulder.

"Wait up Bunny!"

The h/c-nette turned around. "Oh hey Gojo! Did I forget someth-"

"Can we see each other more often?"

As soon as the words left Gojo's mouth, a light shade of pink gracefully brushed against his cheeks as he looked away. Anywhere but on Y/n's enchanting yet innocent eyes.

It sounded so foreign after years of people asking him out. The roles have reversed indeed.

Y/n's nature was warm and kind. She gave energy to those around her with her positive and supporting personality. She always tried to see the good in an individual.

But there is one thing though.

Have you all ever wondered why she never had a boyfriend?

She's

dense.

Straight up like a rock.

A lot of men had confessed their feelings to her, but all she did was give them a smile and replied with "I like you too." because it was true, she liked everybody. Literally. She never understood what they were trying to say.

Y/n gave him a confused look.

"We just met today. I'm not really comfortable seeing people I don't know."

Gojo, for some reason, panicked at her rejection. He tried harder, looking for excuses just to be involved in her life.

He flashed her his famous smile hoping she'd buy it and give in.

"But you do already know me Bunny! I'm Gojo Satoru."

'The strongest sorcerer in the world.' he mentally added.