- 12

After Gojo went ahead for his meeting, Y/n carefully went downstairs and got herself a cup of water.

'It's certainly been a long day.' she sighed, reminiscing the past events that happened earlier.

While she was doing so, a faint vibration startled the h/c-nette. The feeling was beneath the metal counter where she leaned on and placed her cup on top of.

Curiously, she went ahead and opened the kitchen drawer. The familiar set of utensils she had used for years remained there, but what caught her attention was the aluminum metal lying right beside it, making the suspicious vibration.

'My phone!' she exclaimed in her thoughts.

She had completely forgotten to ask the snowball about it. Nonetheless, she was happy to find it.

She proceeded to pick up the familiar device and scroll through it. Once her lock screen lit up, her immediate reaction was to

deadpan.

The familiar blue eyes of the white haired suspect appeared on her lock screen. Not just one, but a whole lot of other pictures he had taken and edited into a collage to fit her wallpaper. The pictures included him on his way to work, a picture with his pastries and a lot of selfies that contained him smiling brightly holding a peace sign with the h/c-nette while she was in a coma.

How unnaturally enthusiastic can he be?

Y/n proceeded to unlock her screen to see a rather lewd picture of Gojo in the background. She could only blush as her eyes scanned the picture behind her applications.

His sharp slanted blue eyes staring intently at the image taken, his moist lip biting the bandages he used at work, slightly pulling it seductively.

All the buttons on his uniform were left unbuttoned, exposing his ripped yet slender body underneath and the shadows defining the little buns on his torso as the image stopped to where his "v" line was at.

Y/n momentarily closed her eyes as it was too much for her and decided to tap on her phone to randomly open an app so the wallpaper would blur.

It was a mistake to do so however.

When she opened her e/c orbs, it revealed her gallery. No, more like Gojo's lewd gallery.

The recent pictures on her phone was of him posing something kinky with his bandages, proceeding to take his uniform off with his tongue sticking out in every picture.

'The tongue he used to lick you not long ago.' Y/n's inner voice whispered, causing her to exit and click on another app.

Her eyes scanned through the number of messages on her inbox. She mentally sighed in relief seeing Gojo didn't seem to tamper with her messages.

But she did notice one thing though.

All of the contact names were changed.

She could only guess at which person is which based on the names he changed them with.

Before she could do so, her phone made a beep.

uncool version of Natsu Dragneel
4:34 pm

Message: Hey Y/n :)

Even with the h/c-nette being an airhead sometimes, figured out who it was immediately.

She decided to let her contacts be for now and replied to Yuuji.

4:35 pm
- Hi! I just got home. Did you walk home safe?

uncool version of Natsu Dragneel
4:38 pm
- I did! :) I was going to ask if you wanted to walk home later, but I saw your
- uhm
- boyfriend?
- pull up in the driveway so I figured you wouldn't want to walk home with me. 😅

Another beep.

uncool version of Natsu Dragneel
4:39 pm
- Of course you wouldn't want to walk home either since you have an injury so I'm glad he picked you up!!

On the other side of the scene, Yuuji's anxiety was eating him up, having bombarded her with five messages straight.

'Way to play it cool.' he sighed.

But after a few minutes.

'Fuck it.'

Y/n was contemplating on what to reply with the pinkette's messages when a notification from a call filled up the whole screen.

She instantly pressed the green button as she heard the pink haired male's voice from the other side of the line.

"Hey."

"Hi!"

Yuuji mustered up all the courage he had. After all it's been a month. He cannot miss this chance. Not after some random foreign looking guy appears out of nowhere along with the h/c-nette.

"Do you want to hangout after school tomorrow and maybe grab something to eat?"

Y/n smiled.

"Actually, I'd love to! We have a lot to catch up on."

"It's a date then!" Yuuji grinned and hung up before Y/n could say anything.

At that evening, after their conversation, Y/n spent the rest of the day trying to figure out the contact names and changing them back to the original.

————————

a/n

Short chapter, I know. This is the chapter where I went on hiatus, but I promise an extra long one for the next chapter!!~ 💙