- 11

"Shit." he cursed.

Gojo peered over the ringing phone that was laid out on the bed.

'Wrinkly Rockstar 🤟🏼'

"What does he want now?" he sighed.

He glanced at the beating red h/c-nette, still sitting on his lap.

"I'm sorry Bunny I have to take this." he spoke picking up the phone.

"Gojo Satoru." a voice called out.

"Gakuganji."

"Ignoring your elders is quite an inexcusable action you've been pulling up these past few days. However this issue we have right now requires your full attention. I expect you to be at the meeting room at once."

"You got it Baldy."

Before Gakuganji could reply, Gojo had already ended the call.

Y/n peered up at him curiously.

"Do you really call your boss Baldy or is his name really..?"

Gojo chuckled gazing at the dense woman.

"Yeah he's Boss Baldy alright. Like King Neptune's head at that Spongebob movie."

Y/n giggled at his reference.

Gojo sighed and took his time glancing at her happy figure on his lap, making a memory of it.

"I have to go Bunny."

"Eh? Isn't it after work hours already?"

Gojo shrugged.

"Urgent meeting apparently."

He found his hands carefully onto her waist as he slowly lifted the h/c-nette from his lap and into a sitting position on the bed.

He got up afterwards, but not before leaning over and giving Y/n a feathery kiss on her forehead.

"We'll continue that later when I get back." he winked.

The snowball dug up the bandages he kept from his pocket and slowly wrapped them around his eyes, lifting his hair into spikes in the process.

"See you later Baby."

The moment he stepped out of Y/n's door, he immediately used Limitless to teleport himself directly into the meeting room where all the clan leaders were already present.

All of them glared at him in distaste, clearly not liking the proud attitude he has just because he was born as a god; the strongest.

He sat down on a chair and lifted his feet on the table.

"Do speak up about the issue if you want me to save your asses." he spoke in an authoritative tone.

Gakuganji, knowing about Satoru's smug attitude full well, decided that it was pointless to scold him into his place and proceeded with the meeting.

"We've been getting reports that civilians were missing all around Japan. I believe it isn't your typical mass murderers, it involves curses."