-13

As Y/n woke up and got ready for school the next day, she noticed Gojo didn't come home at all last night.

'Or maybe he did and I didn't notice?' she thought as she was brushing her teeth.

She walked out the bathroom and into her room to check her phone for the first time today only to see a message from Gojo.

God of a Husband 💙

2:58 am

- Bunnyyyy~ I can't come home and stay the night. I have some extra bugs to squash at work, but I'll drop by later to finish our little...something yesterday. 😘😋

Y/n could almost hear his whining through the phone and made her smile a bit with the toothbrush. Not to mention the cringey nickname the snowball made for himself in her contacts. Nonetheless, the h/c-nette decided not to change it.

Y/n quickly finished up in the bathroom and wore her uniform.

She grabbed her school bag with the penguin keychain Gojo gave her dangling in the process.

On her way out the house, she texted him a quick

7:46 am
- On my way to school

On the other hand, Gojo hasn't slept a wink the whole night since Gakukanji called him for the meeting yesterday.

They were devising a plan on how to stop this fucked up version of trial and error with finding Sukuna's vessel and is trying to foresight on who was the next target.

The snowball trusted them enough to know they could handle it, thus he was out in the crime scene with his certain blonde 'best friend'

or so he claims.

Nanami sighed, obviously annoyed at the snowball's over enthusiastic aura surrounding the corpses and the gloomy demeanor.

He was smiling so bright

Literally.

"Tell me why you're here again?"

Gojo whined and clung onto his arm dramatically.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you Nanamin~"

One of the police men thought Gojo was...an escaped convict and was whispering amongst the group, questioning if he should proceed to call the psychiatric ward.

His positive personality in a hoard of corpses and the odd bandages around his eyes were enough to convince them.

Nanami heard them and sighed. He spoke in a monotonous tone.

"Please refrain from doing so, as much as I'd like to call and admit him there myself."

Nanami proceeded to inspect around the abandoned building that was once looming with curses that he, of course, exorcised before the non-jujutsu policemen came.

"They covered their tracks pretty well." the blonde spoke to himself.

He looked over his shoulder to see Gojo leaning against the wall, struggling as he unwrapped his bandages and sweat dripping down his chin.

Nanami got up and grabbed his wrist.

"Don't overdo it if you can't handle it. Your powers might go out of control so keep your bandages on."

Gojo patted Nanami's hand in assurance as Nanami let go of his wrist.

"It's easier to see how they escaped and where they escaped to if I take these off."

"You're right. The job would be done and we'd solve the problem instantly. But Gojo, you haven't been attending training enough for your body to handle your abilities."

Nanami spoke the truth and Gojo knew it.

"If the woman you're seeing is important to you, then I suggest you take training more seriously. Can you guarantee her safety at all with how you are now?"

The snowball couldn't utter a word as his friend lectured him.

He could barely save Y/n when the special grade appeared. She was lucky enough to only lose two ribs and none of her internal organs were too damaged. If he didn't have such quick reflexes, it wouldn't just be two ribs Y/n would've lost.

Just thinking of his own incompetence damaged the snowball's pride. He was a hypocrite when he called the leaders of different clans incompetent, but he himself is no different.

'He's much worse than the elders, that's for sure.' he thought as he sighed towards his lecturing friend.

"Personally I wouldn't want to depend on you and your abilities to solve all the world's problems-"

Gojo cut him off.

"How did you know I was seeing someone?"

Nanami paused at his question, rather shocked that that was the only thing he chose to respond to out of all the other lectures he gave the snowball.

The blonde man pushed his glasses up to hide his frustration.

"You have a pattern of disappearances for awhile, not that it's anything new, but it's been excessive lately. Naturally the elders would order to have eyes on you and your whereabouts. Then the rumor of you having a lover spread like wildfire."

"What did they say about having one?"

"Nothing, really. I mean she is a normal human. It's not like you're dating a curse that they'd order you to stop seeing her or to have her executed."

Gojo was in deep thought.

"I see..."

Hours flew by as the day finally came to an end along with the h/c-nette's school hours.

As the bell rang, indicating the end of classes, Y/n stretched her arms for a bit carefully not wanting to strain her sides.

Her best friend dumped her bag at her desk.

"Is your hot bug killing boyfriend gonna pick you up today again or-?"

Y/n checked her phone once again to see that there was no reply from the snowball.

"I think he's really busy with work today. He left since yesterday."

Her best friend sighed.

"Y/n I'm telling you, guys like these are bad news. He's too hot and you said he's some sort of a secret prince or whatever. Either he's a psychopath, has hidden powers, a ladies man or everybody's after him."

Y/n just laughed at her best friend's exclaims. She knew for one that he's not normal and everything about him isn't.

"So are you trying to say he's cheating?"

"What I'm trying to say is he's too hot. Anyway, aren't you gonna go home?" her best friend asked as she grabbed her bag and hung it on her shoulder.

Y/n remembered her and Yuuji's conversation yesterday.

"Actually-"

She felt a warm hand on her shoulder as Yuuji leaned next to her.

"We're going on a date." he flashed her a toothy grin.

The h/c-nette's best friend, once again, gasped dramatically.

"You're the cheater here?!"