- 8

It was silent.

Absolute silence.

The white haired male had a radiating aura as he announced his relationship in public, shamelessly with the h/c-nette.

Y/n and the rest of the classroom on the other hand found themselves dumbfounded by the information they had just received.

It was no doubt that Y/n L/n is indeed deemed beautiful in the school. She was just really dense and was oblivious to her 'popularity status.' How in the world of curses could she get a boyfriend?

Her suitors never gave up on her since the moment their eyes had laid upon the h/c-nette. They had tried every possible way, every single day of telling Y/n they fancied her and wanted something more.

Naturally, their anger has fueled to the utmost level when they heard the news, claiming it's fake in their minds.

A certain pink haired man slammed his hands to the desk rather loudly, breaking the trance everybody seemed to be in.

The pinkette held Y/n dear to his heart. It wasn't hard to love her indeed with her kind and helpful personality. She was the beacon to the darkness he carries ever since his grandfather passed. She was the only person that understood what it felt like to be alone.

His brown orbs looked intensely at Y/n's e/c ones.

"Is it true Y/n?"

Y/n could only look at him with panic stricken eyes.

"N-no, I don't know he took care of me- but that doesn't mean, but he did...and now he said-" Y/n blabbered.

Gojo on the other hand had a sharp cold gaze towards the pinkette.

"And if it was?" the snowball asked the pinkette.

The pinkette gave out his most genuine toothy smile, irritating the snowball even further.

"Her first word to my question was 'No' after all. It's good enough for me!"

If looks could kill, Gojo Satoru could have definitely done so.

Gojo stood up slowly from his Bunny's desk, eyes looming over towards the pink haired man.

"You..." Gojo trailed off in a sinister tone.

"Anyway!" the pinkette stood up, purposely ignoring Gojo's threatening stare down.

He walked over towards Y/n with a little pink box with a ribbon tied over it.

"Yuuji..." Y/n trailed off, seeing her close friend for the first time in a month.

The sound of another man's name coming out of Y/n's mouth sent Gojo into bewilderment.

"You know" the pinkette trailed off, scratching the back of his head in front of Y/n's desk. "I've been waiting for everybody to have their turn with you so I could finally speak to you."

Yuuji held out the present for her as she took them from his hands, her delicate fingers brushing over his, having him blush.

"I honestly have a lot of questions for you. Common ones like how are you, where did you go and...

why didn't you come and look for me instead?
why didn't you ask me for help?
why didn't you try to reach out for me? I was worried sick about you Y/n.

But who am I to demand such answers from you? What rights do I have?

Right Y/n?" he smiled. "But I respect you, your decisions and your judgement. I respect your space. All I ask of you now is to take care of yourself."

The pinkette didn't let Y/n have a chance to reply as he made his way towards the back of the classroom where his desk was.

As he passed Gojo, he flashed him a smirk.

"That doesn't mean I'm handing her over to you though." he spoke, only audible for both males.

Gojo almost shot him with Red, his hand flashing a red hued electricity only for a split second. But he knew using his power for personal purposes is forbidden when it comes to sorcery.

Y/n on the other hand felt a bittersweet feeling. Sweetness caused by Yuuji's feelings towards her and bitterness from her carelessness this past month.

Itadori Yuuji was the person she'd have rice cakes with at the rooftop, somebody that was willing to hang out with her when everybody else had their own lives to attend to, somebody who'd exaggeratedly carry her bridal style and run all the way to the Infirmary at every little wound she'd get. They'd even spend holidays together since neither of them have families to spend the holidays with.

How lonely he must have felt when she disappeared for a month.

Y/n could only stare at him with emotions evident on her eyes while Yuuji just shot her a smile.

Before she could speak up, Gojo quickly pushed her over his chest.

Hugging her, the snowball glared at the pinkette.

He sighed deeply earning a questioning glance from Y/n.

"I don't like him Bunny."

"B-but!"

Gojo held a finger towards her lips, hushing her.

"This is a discussion for later." he smiled gently as his eyes roamed over the paper bag full of chocolates. It irritated him even more, but he controlled it for his Bunny, scared that he would scare her off once again.

"I should get going." Gojo stood up, lightly brushing his Bunny's h/c locks. "I'll pick you up later kay'?"

Y/n could only shoot him a smile.

"Okay!"

Hours went by as the day progressed on with each class.

Expectedly, she received questions from a hoard of students which were mostly about the blue eyed snowball and what her relationship with him was.

She herself didn't know the answer.

She could only sigh at her desk, spacing off. Her best friend spoke up, snapping her out of her daydream.

"Well." she stretched. "You have two potential bachelors that are crazy in-love with you. What more can you ask for you lucky airhead."

Y/n could only laugh at her best friend's comment.

She would steal glances at Yuuji every now and then.

The feeling she had whenever she thought about Yuuji now was different when she had thought of him before. It was something she never felt before, something that was foreign to her.

One thing's for sure though.

Somebody has finally caught her attention.